Kiosk Industry Examines Gaming and Self-Service Kiosk Market
Casino operators are gambling that new functions help them provide top-notch customer service to help them cater to existing customers and win new ones..
Kiosk Industry Group announces an extended feature article on gaming market and how kiosk manufacturers are serving this market.
“At MGM Resorts, kiosks help us to enhance our service to guests,” said Mary Hynes, director of corporate communications with Las Vegas-based MGM Resorts International. “At our ARIA and Monte Carlo resorts in Las Vegas, we plan later this year to begin offering check-in and check-out at kiosks as an option for our guests.
- In other news Posiflex completed acquisition of KIOSK Information Systems in Colorado for approximately $105M. Posiflex has a market capitalization value of more than twice than of comparable player NCR. Response so far is that this is a tremendous entry for Posiflex into retail automation, lockers, software and more.
- New ADA accessibility features in latest kiosk software by KioWare. Includes Zoom Text, JAWS and support for EZ Access. Device support for bill acceptors, dispensers and recyclers as well. EMV support for OTI Trio & Elavon via UCP.
- Kiosk Innovations unveils its complete line of digital signage, standard and custom self-service.
- Update on outdoor kiosk design and also TECA website
- Touchscreen technology primer
It’s almost that time again for the Kiosk Hall of Fame. We manage a group select and group vote from peers for new additions to Hall of Fame. See article here. Big thanks to URway Holdings for sponsoring the last go around.
Be sure and download our inaugural Best Practice whitepaper. The topic is Picking a Provider for your Self Service project.
Whether you are a kiosk pro or a company investigating self service then consider supporting the association during its charter year. We have almost 40 members so far with an audience of 20,000 (and growing). Please join today and support the industry group.
Lockers and food automation dominated the news last month. UPS is deploying 1000’s of Access Points for customer pickup. The McDonalds kiosk (and Wendys and Paneras) made their presence known. Our feature with related links covers the minimum wage self order as we call it.
Internationally, we formed marketing relationships with both the China Vending Show (renewed actually) and a new relationship with Europe-focused Kiosk Solutions by Ian Titchner. Perhaps the UK will have its own magazine…
- EMV Kiosk – Livewire Kiosk Adds FreedomPay & Ingenico
- SlabbKiosks announces another addition to its team
- Pursuant Health kiosks to offer ADA Diabetes Risk Test – CDR – Chain Drug Review
- EMV Compliance vs. PCI Compliance
- Newsletter – Patient Check In Kiosks for Patients and for Staff
- Parabit Adds Mobile NFC / Contactless EMV Access Control to secure ATM Lobbies with Overlay and RFID Skimmer Detection
- ADA Kiosk – Seminar on Three A’s – Access, Assist and Accommodate-
- Kiosk Software Accessibility – New KioWare Zoom Text, EZAccess, and Cash + EMV
- In-Store Merchandising Design for LaCie Seagate
- New Kiosk Website by Kiosk Innovations
- Touchscreen Technology – A Primer on Various Types in Self-Service
- Kiosks Prove to be a Sure Bet for Casinos
- Kiosks – Great for loyalty and so much more
- Wireless Kiosk Connectivity – OptConnect neo
- News for Elotouch – EOL Notice for Elo Touchscreen & New Website
- Olea Kiosks – custom kiosks and standard kiosks
- KioWare – kiosk lockdown and secure browser with monitoring
- KIOSK Information Systems – custom kiosks, standard kiosks, full software suite, lockers and vending
- SlabbKiosks – custom kiosks, standard kiosks, payment & healthcare
- Frank Mayer & Associates, Inc. – custom and standard kiosks for retail and more
- Provisio – kiosk software secure browser w/ remote monitoring
- CRANE – Cash automation, recyclers and currency automation
- OptConnect – 3G/4G connectivity for Digital Signage and Kiosks
- ARCA – for software and hardware payment technology
- Glory Global Solutions – cash technology solution s
- Connected Technology Solutions – Healthcare, Custom and Outdoor kiosks
Become a Sponsor and/or a Member
Make a difference and support the association. If you would like more information on benefits please contact Craig Keefner or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|If you would like to support the group it is only $299 annually during our Fall special. Our starter membership is hyperlink & company page on our Company index, Twitter/Linkedin coverage, and some published content. Cost is normally $349 annually but become a member during our Fall promotion and it is just $299 for introductory membership. We accept PayPal, Visa, MC or check.|
- Join our LinkedIn group.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Visit us on Facebook
- We keep pictures on Pinterest
- Visit our companion sites at Self Service, Retail Automation, Thin Client, Light Client, Kiosk Design, and Telemedicine News.
The Industry Group is operated by Thinclient, a registered Colorado company headquartered in Eastlake, CO. To contact us:
Contact Us for More Information
Here is our sitemap
- Advisory Board
- Charter Members
- Four Winds Interactive
- NEXTEP SYSTEMS
- Unattended Card Payments
- Absolute Worldwide Logistics
- Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.
- Panel Brite
- URway Holdings
- Parabit Systems
- KIOSK Information Systems
- LIVEWIRE Digital
- Kiosks, Inc.
- Kiosk Innovations
- Charter Sponsors
- Kiosk History
- Kiosk Partners
- Case Study
- Kiosk Components
- Kiosk Enclosures
- Kiosk Services
- Kiosk Software
- Industry Database
- Industry Directory
- Kiosk Industry
- Kiosk Summit North 2016 Information
- Tablet Kiosk
- Terms and Conditions