Kiosk Manufacturer News
March 22, 2017 — We have a nice preview of DSE that covers 12 different members at the show this year. If you need a free pass then contact us.
Whitepaper published on Walmart ADA settlement. They ran into California and Unruh Act. Other companies have taken note and are making adjustments.
Kiosk Hall of Fame voting has begun. Cast your votes for the your favorites.
Finally, we did the “Worst Case Study” exercise. Instead of learning from the best, we observe the “unfortunate” mired in failed strategies and lack of thought. Definitely Not the people we want to emulate. WARNING: some of the pictures could be embarrassing depending on which company you are with…
- USA Tech – smart vending
- Evolis – card printers and identification solutions
- 3M Touchscreens – touchscreens, privacy and more
- Boca Systems – ticket and receipt printers
- Digital Business – kiosk consulting
- Arapahoe County installs new dmv kiosk for license plate renewals
- Meridian announces fuseEV self-service charging station for electric cars
- DSE & Kiosk Industry – Let’s Get On With the Show!
- Apple Wants to Bring Augmented Reality to the Masses
- Whitepaper – ADA, POS Terminal & Walmart
- Application – Leftover foreign currency? There’s a cash recycling kiosk for that
- Self Service Group Launches Kiosk Financing and Services
- Discover Evolis Kiosk Printers at Digital Signage Expo
- Feature – Avoid Those Kiosk Project Fails – Reverse Kiosk Best Practice
- Press Release – TECA Cooling Units for Kiosks
- Press release – KioWare for Android now supports KioCall!
- Emergence of Telehealth Teleconferencing: Benefits, Uses, and Concerns
- Press Release – Olea Kiosks Wins Multiple Innovation Awards
- In the wild – Olea Kiosks at Scientific Games
- Research report – UPS and the Pulse of the Online Shopper
Maybe you should Join Us?
Whether you are a kiosk pro or a company investigating self-service then consider supporting the association. We have over 40 members so far with an audience of 20,000 (and growing). Please join today and support the industry group.
The Industry Group is operated by CAKCEK & Thinclient, a registered Colorado company located in Eastlake, CO. To contact us: