Smart technology consumer products are breaking the interactive retail barrier in creative, educational and experiential ways. Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. sponsored a white paper, “Interactive retail opens the door to market growth”, delving into this topic and what to watch for in the coming year.
An excerpt from the whitepaper:
While more and more retailers offer experiential retail, VR, wearables and connected products offer unique interaction that, as of yet, is nearly untapped. According to David Anzia, senior vice president of sales, Frank Mayer and Associates Inc., “The potential is endless, and that’s where brick-and-mortar companies can use their imagination to drive traffic. The possibilities are absolutely limitless.”
The white paper can be found here, http://www.frankmayer.com/whitepapers/list/
More about Retail Kiosk
- How bricks and mortar retailers can benefit from shoppers’ e-commerce habits
- Retail Technology Landscape Infographic – retail kiosk
- Nike uses AR augmented reality in Paris retail
- Samsung Partners with iQmetrix to Deliver Endless Aisle Kiosk | Business Wire
- EXPRESS IMAGE DEBUTS NEW WAYFINDING TECHNOLOGY AT MALL OF AMERICA®
- Kiosks – Great for loyalty and so much more
- Retail Kiosks and their ROI
- Getting a Charge out of Kiosks
- Engaging Hospitality Customers with Vivonet Kiosk on Windows 10
- Walmart Innovation Lab 415-C Call for Innovation
- Retail Industry technology – What’s now & next for digital technology in retail stores?
- Whitepaper – Smart Technology & Interactive Retail
- Retail kiosk Providing Endless Aisles & Happier Customers!
- We’re Going Places – Lilitab kiosks
- NRF 2016 Retail Kiosk Gallery