Kiosk Summit North is the first in a series of two one-day conference focused events for the self service industry, taking place at strategic locations in the North and South of the U.K.
Kiosk Summit brings all of the industries thought leaders together in one place. Kiosk Summit consists of education, networking and debate. It will providean open forum for deployers, integrators and users of self service technologies to be inspired by and learn from the best in the business.
For more information visit http://www.kiosksummit.co.uk/
Benefits of attending
- See what’s new in the industry and keep up to date with latest innovations and technologies
- Catch up with your current suppliers and meet new ones – all in one day saving precious time
- Find new partners and business opportunities
- Network with your peers from other organisations – make use of our networking lounge
- Be part of the latest thinking and share the experience of other organisations’ experience
- Find ways of saving money and developing your business
- Visit the exhibition of leading vendors
The Legends Suite
Take conferences and seminars to the next level with this contemporary stylish suites and outstanding facilities.
Etihad Stadium is located toward the east of Manchester at about 1.5 miles from Manchester’s city centre and slightly less from Manchester Piccadilly Station.
Arriving by car, the stadium can be best reached from the M60 (running east from the city). Take either junction 22 or 24, and drive east towards the city centre. From there on, follow the signs for Sportcity.
The Etihad Stadium has over 2,500 car parking spaces available for delegates to utilise which are all free of charge.
Our dedicated tram stop, Etihad Campus is located adjacent to the Stadium, beside City Square. Metrolink runs from the city centre incl. Manchester Piccadilly station to Etihad Campus and on towards Ashton. The journey time from Piccadilly is less than 10-minutes.
Catch either a 216 or 231 from Piccadilly Gardens bus station, at Stand C.
There is a safe, well lit and signposted walking route available from Manchester Piccadilly Station. Signage will direct you along the route. Please follow the ‘City Link’ signs. It will take approximately 25-minutes to walk to the Etihad Stadium from the city centre.