MCDONALDS ADDING KIOSKS TO 140 LOCATIONS IN STATE – The Denver Post, 2018-08-14
McDonald’s and its local franchisees are combining to invest $111 million in physical and technological upgrades at 140 Colorado restaurants this year and next, the company has announced.Click here to edit the content
The work, which ranges from remodeling to complete rebuilds, is part of a $6 billion modernization effort McDonald’s will roll out across the U.S. by the end 2020, according to a news release issued Tuesday.
The work includes:
• Adding self-order kiosks to make ordering and paying easier
• Creation of new counters that allow workers to bring food to customers at the table
• Creation of designated parking spots for mobile order pick-ups
• Expanded McCafé counters and new digital menu boards
• New dining room decorations and updated exteriors
McDonald’s has more than 200 independently owned locations in Colorado, according to the company. State Senate President Kevin Grantham, R-Canon City, called the company “a leader in job creation and economic growth,” in Tuesday’s release.
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed