AudioEye Becomes KMA Sponsor & Joins ADA Accessibility Committee
- What is the ADA?
- What Is ADA Title III?
- What Is ADA Title II?
- What is the Rehabilitation Act of 1973?
- What is Section 504?
- What is Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (or “Section 508”)?
- What is the “508 Refresh”?
- What is the deadline to comply with the 508 Refresh?
- If my state does not require compliance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, am I still required to present an accessible site?
- How does Section 508 impact State and Municipal Government entities?
- What is a disability?
- What is accessibility?
- Common misconceptions about accessibility
- What is Universal Design?
- What is Digital Accessibility?
- What does it take to be digitally accessible?
- What is WCAG 2.0?
- What does “Digital Accessibility Compliance” mean?
- What does “Conformance” mean?
- Are there tools to see what conformance gaps you currently have on your website?
- What products does AudioEye offer?
- What is Ally Managed Service?
- What is the Ally Toolbar?
- How does the Ally Toolbar interact with Assistive Technology (AT)?
- Does the Ally Toolbar replace a screen reader or other Assistive Technology (AT)?
- How do I turn off The Ally Toolbar?
- What is the Digital Accessibility Platform (DAP)?
- What is the AudioEye Trusted Certification
- What are the steps to achieving and maintaining AudioEye Trusted Certification
- Are there other marketing tactics you can use to connect your service with those it serves?