By Jon Delano
“There are 750 Moe’s Southwest Grill locations in the country. We’re going to be the first of what we’re calling all-digital Moe’s,” Mike Geiger told KDKA money editor Jon Delano on Tuesday.
All-digital, meaning you order and pay for your food on an app or at a kiosk, said Geiger, who owns eight Moe’s in this region with his partner.
“With the age of the audience and the desire of less interaction and quicker service of that audience, we want to meet what our customers want,” added Geiger.
“Millennials love the kiosks because they grew up in the technological realm where they’re interacting with phones and with tablets all the time. So this is just a natural progression for them,” said David Anzia, senior vice president at Frank Mayer and Associates, a company that designs and sells kiosks to restaurants.
Anzia said both customers and restaurants like them.
“One of the biggest impacts we’ve seen with self-ordering kiosks, restaurants are seeing an uptick of 25 to 30 percent on the orders that are being placed by the customers.”
According to a survey by the National Restaurant Association, 38 percent of millennials have already ordered food via kiosk versus 18 percent of baby boomers.
Read full article at
More on Frank Mayer
- Temperature Kiosks Mitigate Spread of COVID-19
- Cannabis Kiosks – 5 Questions with David Anzia
- Merchandise Display Bubba
- Gold Sponsor News – Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.
- Whitepaper – Determining ROI for Merchandising Displays and Interactive Kiosks
- Skip The DMV, Renew Your Car Registration At King Soopers « CBS Denver
- People : Pete Balistrieri joins Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.
- In the Wild – King Sooper City Market Scan Bag Go – CheckOut Kiosk
- Spring 2018 Trade Show Recap
- Industry People – Reggie Medford joins Frank Mayer & Associates
- Pursuant Health kiosks for Diabetes to offer Risk Test – CDR – Chain Drug Review
- In-Store Merchandising Design for LaCie Seagate
- Retail display news – Braven Bluetooth® audio brand expands their wireless speakers line at retail with demonstration displays
- Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. announces promotion
- Interactive Kiosks for card games by Frank Mayer