Welcome to Kiosk Association
Next week is the Inspire Brands Paul Brown webinar as part of MUFSO. Kiosk Industry is the sponsor for the session. Be sure and register! Here is direct register link to Paul Brown session.
This week too we published the Intel Solutions Marketplace report which lists multiple KMA-related Intel-qualified kiosk solutions on their site. One of the entries is the Temperature Kiosk COVID Catalog with 20+ solutions available with pricing.
Internet-Wide News Roundup
Self-Service Kiosk News Roundup — curated news from around the industry. This week:
- DSE goes bankrupt
- Marriott CEO on kiosks
- Caesars bid for William Hill
- June 2021 – NRF Big Show
- National Restaurant Association in May 2021
Kiosk Manufacturer sponsor & member news
- AUO Displays — anything to do with displays of any type or size
- OTI Global — See the Trio and the Uno EMV credit card readers
- Microcom Printers — see their line of Kiosk printers
- Insight Touch – touch computers and touch screens in California
- Burroughs –– largest independent service provider in NA
- Marathon Deployment – service, maintenance and installation
- Peerless AV – renewing sponsor
- Nanoptix – printers for gaming, letter, kiosks, amusements
- Xtreme Power – kiosk UPS and other power solutions for kiosks
Share Links KI
Contact Us for More Information
About Kiosk Industry Group
The Kiosk Industry Group is operated by CAKCEK dba Kiosk Manufacturer Association and Thinclientorg, a registered Colorado company, located in Colorado. To contact us send an email to craig at catareno.com
Kiosk Industry is the marketing and information site for the KMA, the Kiosk Manufacturer Association which is a global organization focused on better self-service for customers and employees through kiosks and self-service. KMA promotes clear and consistent regulatory standards which are practical and achievable. ADA and Accessibility along with EMV and PCI comprise our major focus. In September 2019 the KMA presented a Code of Practice to the United States Access Board Advisory Board which was very well received.
The kiosk industry website promotes the general industry via news and information and we have been doing this since 1995.
Our association site is https://kma.global and that site is purely focused on the Association. Be sure and check out the ADA Frequently Asked Questions where we take typical questions and provide plain English answer.
KMA Website – the website for the Kiosk Manufacturer Association. ADA settlement and legal affairs updated. Check out the ADA FAQ. https://kma.global