Once again NY and Times Square used as a showcase, this time for Taco Bell. All-in-one computers mounted on wall and countertops. Marriott Fairfields (in NYC) added contactless arrival kiosks. Nice to see AudioNav. Speaking of accessibility McDonalds announced 100% of its restaurants will be going fully accessible with NFB guidance. That’s 5% of 14K restaurants but a great start. Next week is the US Access Board forum on accessibility. Free registration.
- Panel Discussion for POS and Ticketing SSTMs by US Access Board
- National Restaurant Show – Show To Go 2021
- Show To Go Preview May 1st
- KMA at NRF Retail Converge booth 6/21
- CREATE October 2021 in Denver (MUFSO)
- NRF Big Show #1606
Public Service Announcements
- Trend Report 2021 – Brands, Point-of-Purchase, Kiosk Benefits, and Merchandising Displays
- Interactive Retail Display Solutions by Frank Mayer
- Kiosk Association Panelist US Access Board Open Meeting – SSTMs Point-of-Sale & Ticketing
- McDonald’s Kiosks and National Federation of the Blind Collaborate
- Ticketing ADA & POS ADA Panel Discussion Next Week with U.S. Access Board
- Healthcare Kiosk – Olea Expands Healthcare, Telehealth and Telecare Market Solutions
- Kiosk Price – How Much Does A Kiosk Cost?
- Update – TurnKey Payment Solutions for any Point of Sale (BNPL, txt, QR, Facial)
- Marijuana Kiosk Dispensary – Consume Cannabis Self-Checkout Kiosk
- PVC Card Printer Solutions – ID Card Printing by Evolis
- Kiosk Event SSTM – Self-Service Transaction Machine Discussions Hosted by U.S. Access Board
- Payment Kiosk – KIOSK Recognized by CSG for Digital Transformation Award
- Smart Lockers – Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. & GRUBBRR
- Kiosk Remote Management with Sitekiosk Provisio
- Press Release — Restaurant Kiosks, NRA Show To Go, Ghost Kitchens, Taco Bell, PCI Card Reader
- 22Miles Digital Signage Solution Software Two Gold Renewal
- Keyser Digital Menu Boards and Signage 2 Year
- Tech For All Consulting Two Year Renewal
- Ingenico EMV Readers 2 Year Renewal
- Practical Automation Ticketing Printers 2 year renewal
- Accushield – Health Screening Kiosk
- SUZOHapp New 2 Year Member
- Panasonic Restaurant Solutions – Gold 2 year
- LG Business Solutions – Gold
- Pyramid Computer – Gold 2 year renewal
- Updated McDonalds Menuboards Failures – sometimes it is as simple as NOT changing a filter
- Kiosk Photos from 2014 — Blast from the Past — 50 pics
Kiosk Design Corner Video
Who We Are
The Kiosk Industry Group is the news engine for the Kiosk Manufacturer Association or KMA which is a global organization focused on delivering better self-service for customers and employees through kiosks and touchscreen technology. Regulatory directives include ADA and Accessibility as well as PCI Compliance. We meet with U.S. Access Board regularly and are a Participating Organization with PCI SSC.
The Kiosk Industry Group is the news and marketing website for the kiosk association. Our point of view is a combination of sponsors, members and the kiosk association. We are funded by those companies for the benefit of client companies interested in self-service, kiosks, thin or internet terminals and POS systems. Those client companies include UPS, Best Buy, NCR, the SSA and many other city and state entities deploying kiosks, digital signage, smart city and POS, and wanting to avoid past mistakes.
We began in 1997 and coming up on our 25th anniversary. We have spawned portal marketing sites such as KioskMarketplace in our history. At one point we had a Self Service Association genesis.
Contact for More Information