Kiosk Manufacturers Industry Association
February Kiosk Self Service
Currently OPEN to new members and sponsors.
- Feb 2020 – EuroShop
- Mar 2020 – CSUN
- Mar 2020 – MURTEC
- Mar 2020 – HIMSS
- May 2020 – See us at NRA 2020
Kiosk News Picks:
- DART’s interactive kiosks in Dallas
- Smart City Kiosks – 35 digital CityPost kiosks to go online downtown before DNC
- Charter Sponsor Series Review – Olea Kiosks
- MyHealtheVet Kiosks Milestone for VA Patient Portal
- Disney Fast Pass Kiosks – Epcot Test Track Installed
- EuroShop 2020
- MURTEC 2020 Preview
- CSUN 2020 Conference – Kiosks Assistive Technology
- JAWS Kiosk
- 2019 U.S. QSR Kiosk Research Market – Mercator
- Going Cashless at Seattle Century Link Field
- AudioEye and Duda Launch First Digital Accessibility Partnership for Large-Scale CMS
- Self Service Kiosk FAQ by Frank Mayer & Associates, Inc.
- Asus Tinker Android Kiosk DIY mini PC KioWare OS & ASUS Team Up
- EuroShop News – New Desktop Kiosk By Pyramid
- Global Entry Enrollment Barred for New Yorkers
- Ingenico 8.6B Sale to Worldline
- Sports Betting Kiosks: Future Sports Wagering
- Taco Bell Cantina Kiosks in Midtown
- Acrelec announces $223 million investment from Glory to expand in-store quick service solutions
- Dunkin’ on Demand digital kiosk – New Store Announcement Nashville
- Betting Kiosks – BetAmerica Debuts Online Casino in Pennsylvania
- KIOSK Expanding To Europe Kiosk Market – Here Come The Americans
- Acquisition Investment – Glory Invests in Acrelec
- Ticketing Kiosks Examples by Olea
KMA sponsor news
- StarMicronics new premium member
- Zebra – Zebra’s self-service kiosk solutions give customers seamless technology
- Qwick Media – renewing sponsor
- Innovative Technology – Validation, Currency, Recycler, ID Authentication
- Datacap Systems, Inc. – Any Payment, Any Processor
- Evoke – new Bronze sponsor – custom kiosk manufacturer
- Identiv – Physical and secure indentification systems
Kiosk definition for the day
Kiosk – publicly accessible self service touch machine. Publicly includes corporate deployments. Includes unattended, semi-attended and attended.
For contrast there are RMUs which are Remote Merchanding Units. The “kiosk” at the airport selling BOSE headphones e.g. That is a structure, not a terminal or station.
Jobs Board (new):
Positions available – if you have a position open fell free to post on our Jobs board.
Contact Us for More Information
About Kiosk Industry Group
The Kiosk Industry Group is operated by CAKCEK dba Kiosk Manufacturer Association, a registered Colorado company, located in Colorado. To contact us send an email to craig at catareno.com
Kiosk Industry is the marketing and information site for the KMA, the Kiosk Manufacturer Association which is a global organization focused on better self-service for customers and employees through kiosks and self service. KMA promotes clear and consistent regulatory standards which are practical and achievable. ADA and Accessibility along with EMV and PCI comprise our major focus. In September 2019 the KMA presented a Code of Practice to the United States Access Board Advisory Board which was very well received.
The kiosk industry website promotes the general industry via news and information and we have been doing this since 1995.
Our association site is https://kma.global and that site is purely focused on the Association. Be sure and check out the ADA Frequently Asked Questions where we take typical questions and provide plain english answer.
Our LinkedIn kiosk industry group is comprised of over 1,900 qualified members from all over the world (we are international). And then we have our Mail list. It’s free to join the group on LinkedIn. We have Twitter and Facebook. See the latest images and pictures on Pinterest. Visit our free Kiosk Industry list of over 300 companies (and submit your own for free listing).
Read more in our brochure KMA brochure for NRF
Our Advisory Board participants are listed here on Listly.
KMA Website – the website for the Kiosk Manufacturer Association. ADA settlement and legal affairs updated. Check out the ADA FAQ. https://kma.global