Kiosk Manufacturer Feb 2018
Your best resource with over 350 companies involved in self-service kiosk industry. Click for options.
Coming Up – We are going to get into a little bit of the history of the kiosk industry going back to the early early days. What happened to St. Clair for example and all those monolithic software companies we used to have?
And then EMV is our next focus. Whether it is PCI-compliant or Out of Scope or “Not my problem” you need to have a better idea of what people tell you, and why they are telling you that. Our prime sponsor is KioWare.
NRF 2018 is over but it still reverberates. See our update on the show and exhibitors.
ADA Regulatory Committee — We have an ADA committee and an ADA working group. In November we traveled to Washington, DC and met with the U.S. Access Board. Meanwhile the members of the committee have been provided with a full copy of the European standards which mirror the ADA and Section 508 standards for the US.
New Members and Sponsors
- Pyramid Technology – QSR and Self-Order + Location Beacon technology for customers
- Storm Interface – keyboards, input and accessibility
- Peerless AV – large format indoor and outdoor digital signage kiosks
- CSA Self-Service Solutions – digital signage & interactive kiosks turnkey self-service solutions
- Acquire Digital
- Self Service Networks
- Doing More — A Success Story – A Child That Should Have Been a Statistic
- Apriva & OTI Partner for Exclusive Client-Friendly Payment Solution in the North American Market
- Video Wall — New SmartMount for Digital Signs
- Kiosk Tradeshow – China International Vending 2018
- In-Store Merchandising – Avoiding Consumer Overload
- In The Wild – Subway Drive-Thru Self-Order System
- In the Wild – Alaska Airlines and Storm Interface
- TDS Products – See New Lineup at DSE 2018
- Peerless-AV® Launches New Ultra-Slim Portrait Kiosk
- ADA – U.S. Access Board Issues Correction to ICT Refresh Final Rule
- ADA Accessibility – Storm Interface – Software and Configuration of NavBar
- NEW DATA: Retail Kiosks — The Next Billion-Dollar Industry
- NRF – In the Wild McDonalds Kiosk
- Protect Yourself From Fraud and Identity Theft In 2018 – Digital Business
- Bite Says Face-Recognizing Kiosks Improve Customer Experience
Kiosk Definition for the day –
A self-service transaction machine or SSTM for attended, semi-attended and unattended self-service for customers and employees.
Contact Us for More Information
About Kiosk Industry: The Kiosk Industry Group is operated by CAKCEK & Thinclient, a registered Colorado company located in Eastlake, CO. To contact us send an email to craig at catareno.com
Kiosk Industry is a global, cause-based, not-for-profit organization focused on better self-service for customers and employees through kiosks and information technology (IT). Kiosk Industry Association leads the efforts to optimize self-service engagements and engagement outcomes using information technology such as kiosks as well as implementing standards such as ADA and EMV.
The kioskindustry website promotes the general industry via news and information and we have been doing this since 1995.
Our LinkedIn kiosk industry group is comprised of over 1,400 qualified members from all over the world (we are international). It’s free to join the group on LinkedIn. Keep up with latest on our Twitter and our Facebook. See the latest images and pictures on Pinterest. Visit our free Kiosk Industry list of over 300 companies (and submit your own for free listing).