October Kiosk News — Three events. CREATE for Restaurant kiosks, digital menus, and more, then InfoComm in Orlando. G2E in Vegas. And M-Enabling Summit — Arlington, VA . Updated portals on both National Restaurant Association and NRF Retail’s Big Show. [Image Credit – Kaiser Permanente and Olea Patient Check-in Kiosks]
Kiosk Manufacturer Events
- Oct 29-29 — Infocomm Orlando — For a free pass use VIP code KMA – Health IQ green
- Jan 2022 — NRF Big Show #1606– See NRF Update on Health IQ green
Public Service Announcements
- Take our Google Forms 2 minute survey and add your company to our upcoming 2022 Market Report
- KMA PCI EMV Credit Card Reader Update – Ingenico v6 preview
- ADA Kiosk Checklist 14 Point
- Unattended Legal News
- JD Sports Digital Signage and Kiosk Video
- Kiosk Pictures From The News
- EV Charging ADA Considerations – a Kiosk Perspective
- McDonald’s Kiosk News – Delivering More Accessible With Storm
- Kiosk News from the Industry Group and the Kiosk Manufacturer Association (KMA)
- How Patient Sign-in Kiosks Can Combat COVID-19
- Kiosks Offer Contactless Patient Workflows
- New Two Year Gold Sponsor – Intel Kiosk Technologies
- Renewing Sponsor – KioWare
- New Bronze Sponsor Evolis with kiosk card printers
- Renewing Member Boca Printers for all your ticket printers and thermal printers
- Renewing Sponsor Peerless-AV for large format kiosks and outdoor kiosks
- Renewing Gold Sponsor – Vispero with JAWS software and accessibility consulting
- Renewing Gold Sponsor – Olea Kiosks for the best in kiosk design and manufacture
- Renewing Sponsor – UCP Inc.
- Renewing Sponsor – LG-MRI
About KMA Kiosk Manufacturer Industry Site
- The best kiosk manufacturer resource with over 500 kiosk companies. The main members plus the free industry list.
- Regulatory directives include ADA and Accessibility and PCI Compliance. We meet with U.S. Access Board regularly and are a Participating Organization with PCI SSC. US Access Board Presentation 2021
- We also maintain related market websites for Patient Check-In, Telehealth, Digital Signage, Menu Boards, Retail Automation and Thin Client Computing
- Sign up for our no-nonsense ad-free monthly newsletter here
- Deployers can request a free copy of the 2021 Self-Service Kiosk Market Report (139 pages)
- Digital Signage Blog — more accurately interactive digital displays but we are stuck with “digital signage” for now.
- Menu Board — here we focus on digital menus, indoor and outdoor. Panasonic and LG are two of our members and contribute.
- i-Telehealth — remote health monitoring and treatment by consumers themselves, sometimes with assistance
- Touch Screens — touchscreens come in sizes from 5″ to 100″. You have LED fine pitch which are only displays
- PatientKiosk — patient registration kiosks in healthcare along with EHRs like Epic with Welcome Kiosk are covered
- Digital Business — looking for software like browser lockdown or commercial grade tablets and All-In-One computers?
- Automated Retail — lockers and smart vending along with innovative drive thru and retail robotics
- Thin Client Computing — Touchscreen Chromebooks, Zero Clients and your usual Wyse (oops I mean Dell) and HP thin client news
- Point Of Sale RFPs — website for tracking and listing RFPs issued for POS primarily in SLED market
- Smart City Design — we see growing interest in smart city especially in renovating downtowns for better pedestrian access longterm