Self Service Kiosk Industry
See us at NRF in NYC in booth 1703.
Currently CLOSED to new members and sponsors. February is next open enrollment periods.
- Jan 2020 – See us at NRF 2020
Kiosk News Picks:
- Antimicrobial Kiosks – Elementary School Informal Test
- Kiosk Benefits, Point-of-Purchase Trends & Merchandise Display
- MIMO Monitors Newsletter January 2020
- Asia Media Partners for KMA
- Smart City Kiosks Installed in St. Louis
- Kiosk Tradeshow NRF 2020 Wrap
- Kiosk Manufacturers – Pyramid goes for North American Market
- NRF2020 Preview – National Retail Federation
- Pyramid self-service kiosks – the perfect fit for retailers – Booth # 5860 NRF2020
- Gift card litigation
- Kiosk Manufacturer Association (KMA) at NRF 2020 Showing Accessible Kiosks
- Retail Kiosk News – Frank Mayer Launches New Website
- Ultra-low-power digital display solutions – Visionect
- Kiosk Interactivity Redefined – Kiosk Voice Recognition and Voice Command
- JAWS Kiosk
KMA sponsor news
- StarMicronics new premium member
- Zebra – Zebra’s self-service kiosk solutions give customers seamless technology
- Qwick Media – renewing sponsor
- Innovative Technology – Validation, Currency, Recycler, ID Authentication
- Datacap Systems, Inc. – Any Payment, Any Processor
- Evoke – new Bronze sponsor – custom kiosk manufacturer
- Identiv – Physical and secure indentification systems
Kiosk definition for the day
Kiosk – publicly accessible self service touch machine. Publicly includes corporate deployments. Includes unattended, semi-attended and attended.
For contrast there are RMUs which are Remote Merchanding Units. The “kiosk” at the airport selling BOSE headphones e.g. That is a structure, not a terminal or station.
Jobs Board (new):
Positions available – if you have a position open fell free to post on our Jobs board.
Contact Us for More Information
About Kiosk Industry Group
The Kiosk Industry Group is operated by CAKCEK dba Kiosk Manufacturer Association, a registered Colorado company, located in Colorado. To contact us send an email to craig at catareno.com
Kiosk Industry is the marketing and information site for the KMA, the Kiosk Manufacturer Association which is a global, cause-based, not-for-profit organization focused on better self-service for customers and employees through kiosks and information technology (IT). KMA leads the efforts to optimize self-service engagements and engagement outcomes using information technology such as kiosks as well as implementing standards such as ADA and EMV. In September 2019 the KMA presented a Code of Practice to the United States Access Board Advisory Board which was very well received.
The kiosk industry website promotes the general industry via news and information and we have been doing this since 1995.
Our association site is https://kma.global and that site is purely focused on the Association.
Our LinkedIn kiosk industry group is comprised of over 1,900 qualified members from all over the world (we are international). And then we have our Mail list. It’s free to join the group on LinkedIn. We have Twitter and Facebook. See the latest images and pictures on Pinterest. Visit our free Kiosk Industry list of over 300 companies (and submit your own for free listing).
Read more in our brochure KMA brochure for NRF
Our Advisory Board participants are listed here on Listly.
KMA Website – the website for the Kiosk Manufacturer Association. ADA settlement and legal affairs updated. Check out the ADA FAQ. https://kma.global