Self Service Kiosk Industry
Enrollment Status: Currently CLOSED to new members and sponsors. October is next enrollment period.
- Oct 18 – Kiosk Summit North London
- G2E in Vegas
- IAPPA in Orlando
- Jan 2020 – See us at NRF 2020
Kiosk News Picks:
- Announcing the newest addition to Vispero: JAWS Kiosk
- Amazon Cash Western Union Relationship Launched
- Child Support Technology – Procurement Landscape 2019
- Certified EMV Cloud Kernel – Payment Kiosk
- Gold Sponsor – Vispero – ADA Accessibility Software Consultant
- UBER Kiosks at Pearson International
- Gold Sponsor News – Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.
- Outdoor Kiosk News – New UL/CSA Certification for Indoor/Outdoor Kiosk Cooling
- Alexa Self-Order Voice Command Voice Response QSR w/ Customer & Employee. Beacon tech
- Unlock ATMs in Minutes – ATM Security and Kaba Lock Security
- In the Wild – Simon Outlet Mall Digital Signage Wayfinding Outdoor Kiosk
- Bitcoin Kiosk Patent News – Bitcoin Capital Group Claim
- Self-Order Kiosks – Forbes Article Having A Moment
- BOPIS State of the Market
- Bank Transformation Kiosk – DBSI and Capitol CU Launch the NEXT® Big Thing in Banking
KMA sponsors and member news
- Evoke – new Bronze sponsor – custom kiosk manufacturer
- Olea Kiosks renewed Gold sponsor – Kiosk manufacturer
- Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc now a Gold sponsor
- Dynatouch – complete kiosk solutions, specializing in government self-service since 1988 and secure kiosk software with remote monitoring
- Vispero joined at full Gold sponsor – Kiosk ADA
- Unattended Card Payments Bronze 2 Year Sponsor – POS devices
Kiosk definition for the day
Kiosk – publicly accessible unattended self service machine. Publicly includes corporate deployments.
For contrast there are RMUs which are Remote Merchanding Units. The “kiosk” at the airport selling BOSE headphones e.g. That is a structure, not a terminal or station.
Jobs Board (new): Positions available – if you have a position open fell free to post on our Jobs board.
Contact Us for More Information
About Kiosk Industry Group
The Kiosk Industry Group is operated by CAKCEK dba Kiosk Manufacturer Association, a registered Colorado company, located in Colorado. To contact us send an email to craig at catareno.com
Kiosk Industry is the marketing and information site for the KMA, the Kiosk Manufacturer Association which is a global, cause-based, not-for-profit organization focused on better self-service for customers and employees through kiosks and information technology (IT). KMA leads the efforts to optimize self-service engagements and engagement outcomes using information technology such as kiosks as well as implementing standards such as ADA and EMV. In September 2019 the KMA presented a Code of Practice to the United States Access Board Advisory Board which was very well received.
The kiosk industry website promotes the general industry via news and information and we have been doing this since 1995.
Our association site is https://kma.global and that site is purely focused on the Association.
Our LinkedIn kiosk industry group is comprised of over 1,900 qualified members from all over the world (we are international). And then we have our Mail list. It’s free to join the group on LinkedIn. We have Twitter and Facebook. See the latest images and pictures on Pinterest. Visit our free Kiosk Industry list of over 300 companies (and submit your own for free listing).
Read more in our brochure KMA brochure for NRF
Our Advisory Board participants are listed here on Listly.
KMA Website – the website for the Kiosk Manufacturer Association. ADA settlement and legal affairs updated. Check out the ADA FAQ. https://kma.global