Kiosk Kiosks POS Signage Self Service
Kiosk News March — NRA is our next show (May in Chicago). We’ll be in the Tech Pavilion in booth 6475. For more information visit our NRA page. In June in Orlando is InfoComm23 and we are an official media partner (with free passes $300 value). Contact [email protected]
We’ve added temperature kiosks and also some terrific ticket kiosks to Kiosks for sale (or donation). Contact [email protected]
We have begun informing and educating on Bitcoin ATM proposed legislation in California. If you can contribute expertise contact us.
Newsletters – once a month we send our newsletter. sign up here.
Most Recent Posts
- Down History Lane and Convenience Stores & VCOM Mega Project in 2001
- ANSI Draft Roadmap of Standards and Codes for Electric Vehicles at Scale Released for Comment
- Smart City Kiosk News – New Peerless-AV double-sided Outdoor
- Farmers Fridge Robotic Food Vending – Much Like Cannabis Machine
- Kiosks – What are they (and what they are not)
- Amazon Self Checkout & Amazon DropOff – Whole Foods
- Kiosk Receipt Printers FAQ – Native or Cloud?
- Kiosk ROI – A Look at RTN Framework
- Bitcoin ATM Kiosk Crypto Currency SB401 California Bill
- Kiosk ROI – How To Calculate
- Ticketing Kiosks by REDYREF
- Why Unattended Payment Kiosks Are Here to Stay
- LG debuts screens designed for outdoor on cruise ships
- EV Accessibility Regulations in UK (and Europe too?)
- imageHOLDERS Kiosks Gold Sponsor
- LG Outdoor digital signage screens for cruise ships
- Fast Food Restaurants Update
- ISE 2023 – A video review of LG Business Solutions
- Interactive Fitness Mirror for Retail
- ChatGPT – How and Why Digital Signage AI
- dvLED Video Wall Museum Case Study
- How NASA uses digital signage to speed up ticketing.
- MSP Airport Digital Signage Project (11 pictures)
- Full List of posts on AVIXA
Kiosk News from around the world
- ADA and Comic-Con and how they are serving the disabled. From Youth Journalism
- California Cannabis ADA hullabaloo – do you have a screen reader?
- Canadian Tire deploys first retail “general purpose” robot. Picks and packs merchandise, cleans, tags, labels, folds and more. Sanctuary AI makes it for CTC
- Two EHRs for the time being at VA? Maybe so… From Patientkiosk.io
New Sponsors & Renewals
- Pyramid Computer – Two year Gold sponsor
- RedyRef – Gold sponsor
- SapientX – A.I. Software That Gives Voice & Intelligence
- POSBank POS order terminals and kiosks
|Popular Pages||Latest Videos|
Kiosk Kiosks – Who Are We?
- Association of companies (50+) promoting accurate and objective information
- Editor is semi-retired with 30 years of experience in the self-service industry
- The best manufacturer resource with over 500 companies. The main members plus the free industry list.
- We support and advocate for regulatory guidance for ADA, Accessibility, UL, and PCI Compliance.
- Average monthly users across all channels over 1,300,000
- Sign up for our promotional-free insider monthly newsletter
If any questions regarding anything send an email to [email protected]
We have multiple social channels (albeit not very social being placed down here right?). We tend to dismiss Facebook & Twitter as low return.
- Monthly view of tech by Craig
- Vimeo videos (100 of them)
- LinkedIn has company info and groups
- YouTube has videos with advertisements
- Pinterest has 120 galleries & 2000 or so pics we like
- Flipboard is our quick “don’t forget” blogger for all subjects
- List.Ly has multiple database listings including For Sale. Companies can add themselves to the “Free List” of kiosk manufacturers.
- Our RSS feed is here in case you want to use it
- The History log
- Interested in Usenet data from 90s?
- Gokiosk operated from 2006 to 2011 — Gokis goes back to 1997
- Useful utility for old data is the Wayback Machine
- Archive Posts here on KI
- Find It — “orphans” on websites are posts that have no indexable links to them. For sake of Google we have a list of them.
Kiosk Kiosks is the news engine for the Kiosk Manufacturer Association or KMA, a global organization focused on better self-service for customers and employees through kiosks and interactive displays. The KMA leads the efforts to optimize self-service engagements and outcomes using information technology such as kiosks.
The Kiosk Industry Group is one site of “The Industry Group” which covers not only kiosks, but related verticals (25 sites).