Kiosk Manufacturer Association June
QSR, EMV and NRA Tradeshow Review — the NRA show just concluded in Chicago (InfoComm is next) and we published a trio of articles on that.
- Five Technology Trends Spotted at Show
- Key Benefits of Self-Order in Quick Service
- McDonalds Effect Dominates NRA Show [photo gallery]
EMV is our next focus and just published. Whether it is PCI-compliant or Out of Scope or “Not my problem” you need to have a better idea of what people tell you, and why they are telling you that. Our prime sponsor is KioWare.
ADA Committee — our newest member of the committee is Peerless-AV. We’ve added NCR Dundee and ATMIA to the working committee. Documents available to members of the committee include the standard US ADA documents as well as European Standards (EN 301 549) and outline of ATMIA standards.
Kiosk Manufacturer Members and Sponsors
- DynaTouch – self-service solutions software & hardware
- Mimo Monitors – small displays and touchscreens
- ZIVELO – interactive kiosks & digital signage
- 22 Miles Digital Signage & Wayfinding
- TTCE for all types of card dispensing technology
- Pyramid Technology – QSR and Self-Order + Location Beacon technology for customers
- Storm Interface – keyboards, input and accessibility
- Peerless AV – large format indoor and outdoor digital signage kiosks
- CSA Self-Service Solutions – digital signage & interactive kiosks turnkey self-service solutions
- Acquire Digital – CMS digital signage software
- Self Service Networks gift cards and shopper loyalty
- KFI Printers
- Practical Automation printers
- ZIVELO Wins Two Awards at ICX Summit
- Acquisition – SICOM Acquires Self-Order Point of Sale Solutions Provider NEXTEP SYSTEMS
- SEKO MedTec Solutions – Introduction for Logistics and Kiosk Installation
- Drive Thru Kiosk Solutions – Real World
- New Guided Setup in KioWare 8.14 Makes Setup Even Easier Than Before
- Are You Ready for 20-30% Lift Ticket?
- Feature – EMV Self-Service Update for Self-Order Kiosks 2018
- A Discouraging State of Affairs – what has happened to the Global Entry Kiosks?
- Self-Order Solutions Take Center Stage at Restaurant Show
- 5 Technology Trends Spotted at The NRA Show 2018
- Benefits of Utilizing Self-Service Kiosks in Quick Service & Fast Casual
- McDonalds Kiosk Effect dominates NRA Show
- Kiosk Manufacturer – Meridian Celebrates Decade of Kiosk Software Development
- In the Wild – King Sooper City Market Scan Bag Go – CheckOut Kiosk
- Opinion – Digital Is Experience, Not Technology
Kiosk Definition for the day –
Kiosk – publicly accessible terminal station for information retrieval or transaction. Typically electronic. For contrast there are RMUs which are Remote Merchanding Units. The “kiosk” at the airport selling BOSE headphones e.g. That is a structure, not a terminal or station.
Contact Us for More Information
About Kiosk Industry: The Kiosk Industry Group is operated by CAKCEK & Thinclient, a registered Colorado company located in Eastlake, CO. To contact us send an email to craig at catareno.com
Kiosk Industry is a global, cause-based, not-for-profit organization focused on better self-service for customers and employees through kiosks and information technology (IT). Kiosk Industry Association leads the efforts to optimize self-service engagements and engagement outcomes using information technology such as kiosks as well as implementing standards such as ADA and EMV.
The kioskindustry website promotes the general industry via news and information and we have been doing this since 1995.
Our LinkedIn kiosk industry group is comprised of over 1,400 qualified members from all over the world (we are international). It’s free to join the group on LinkedIn. Keep up with latest on our Twitter and our Facebook. See the latest images and pictures on Pinterest. Visit our free Kiosk Industry list of over 300 companies (and submit your own for free listing).