Enrollment Status: Currently closed to new members and sponsors. Our next open enrollment period is July 2019. Probably November 2019 after that. We can send you materials and you can prepare now if you like.
Events: June in Minneapolis – HITEC Hospitality, Infocomm in Orlando
Kiosk News Picks:
- Bank Transformation Kiosk – DBSI and Capitol CU Launch the NEXT® Big Thing in Banking
- Asian Grill Opens New Location with Self Order Kiosks
- How To Build an Outdoor Kiosk
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Olea Kiosks – Outdoor Kiosk Design
- McDonald’s & Sonic Optimizing with Self Order AI Technology
- Tapit demonstrates unique self-ordering kiosk
- Taco Bell Kiosk – Taco Bell president on kiosk: ‘It’s super fun’
- Ticket Kiosk FAQ – Olea Kiosks Information
- Hotel Check-In Kiosks For Guest Services by Ingenico
- Sports Betting Kiosks: The Future of Sports Wagering
- Healthcare Kiosks – CVS Moves Healthcare Closer To Customers
- ICX Winners in Dallas – Smart City & QSR Kiosk
- Free List – Kiosk Industry Companies List – Add Yours Today!
- InfoComm 2019 – Peerless InfoComm Outdoor Kiosks and Smart Kiosks #3429
- Kiosk Group New VP – Adds Industry Veteran Guarino
KMA sponsors and member news
- Axiohm Thermal Printers for All Applications
- Esper – full software stack for lockdown at hardware level.
- Renewing – Zivelo, OptConnect, TDS Touch, Evolis, Ingenico, Storm Interface, Practical Automation
- Tech For All user interface & accessibility (2Y)
- Lexmark – laser printers for kiosk applications
- AudioEye – specializes in digital accessibility solutions ranging from managed service to self service, and in between.
Kiosk definition for the day
Kiosk – publicly accessible terminal station for information retrieval or transaction. Typically electronic. For contrast there are RMUs which are Remote Merchanding Units. The “kiosk” at the airport selling BOSE headphones e.g. That is a structure, not a terminal or station.
Jobs Board (new): Positions available – if you have a position open fell free to post on our Jobs board.
Contact Us for More Information
About Kiosk Industry
The Kiosk Industry Group is operated by CAKCEK dba Kiosk Manufacturer Association, a registered Colorado company, located in Colorado. To contact us send an email to craig at catareno.com
Kiosk Industry is a global, cause-based, not-for-profit organization focused on better self-service for customers and employees through kiosks and information technology (IT). Kiosk Industry Association leads the efforts to optimize self-service engagements and engagement outcomes using information technology such as kiosks as well as implementing standards such as ADA and EMV.
The kiosk industry website promotes the general industry via news and information and we have been doing this since 1995.
Our association site is https://kma.global and that site is purely focused on the Association.
Our LinkedIn kiosk industry group is comprised of over 1,800 qualified members from all over the world (we are international). And then we have our Mail list. It’s free to join the group on LinkedIn. Keep up with latest on our Twitter and our Facebook. See the latest images and pictures on Pinterest. Visit our free Kiosk Industry list of over 300 companies (and submit your own for free listing).
Read more in our brochure KMA brochure for NRF
Our Advisory Board participants are listed here on Listly.
KMA Website – the website for the Kiosk Manufacturer Association. ADA settlement and legal affairs updated. Check out the ADA FAQ. https://kma.global