Kiosk Manufacturer Association July
QSR, EMV and NRA Tradeshow Review — the NRA show concluded in Chicago and we published multiple articles to cover.
- Five Technology Trends Spotted at Show
- Key Benefits of Self-Order in Quick Service
- McDonalds Effect Dominates NRA Show [photo gallery]
- McDonalds CEO Interview on CNBC with cliff notes
- Wendys CEO Interview TheStreet with cliff notes
- EMV Review – what exactly do we need to do?
- Self-Order CenterStage at NRA – blog article
EMV is our focus and just published. Whether it is PCI-compliant or Out of Scope or “Not my problem” you need to have a better idea of what people tell you, and why they are telling you that. Our prime sponsor is KioWare.
ADA Committee — our newest members of the committee are DynaTouch and Peerless-AV. We’ve added NCR Dundee and ATMIA to the working committee. Documents available to members of the committee include the standard US ADA documents as well as European Standards (EN 301 549) and outline of ATMIA standards.
Kiosk Manufacturer Members and Sponsors
- DynaTouch – self-service solutions software & hardware
- Mimo Monitors – small displays and touchscreens
- ZIVELO – interactive kiosks & digital signage
- 22 Miles Digital Signage & Wayfinding
- TTCE for all types of card dispensing technology
- Pyramid Technology – QSR and Self-Order + Location Beacon technology for customers
- Storm Interface – keyboards, input and accessibility
- Peerless AV – large format indoor and outdoor digital signage kiosks
- CSA Self-Service Solutions – digital signage & interactive kiosks turnkey self-service solutions
- Acquire Digital – CMS digital signage software
- Self Service Networks gift cards and shopper loyalty
- KFI Printers
- Practical Automation printers
- Peerless-AV® Introduces New Large Venue Projector Mounts for Rental and Staging Applications
- ADUSA and Frank Mayer Announce Partnership
- iPadKiosk on Netflix – Luke Cage
- People – Ron Bowers Retires From Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. After 35 Years
- Pyramid Computer Kiosk
- Watch Amazon VR kiosk transform the future of shopping
- Whitepaper – The Present-Day Kiosk and Its Benefit to Today’s Consumer
- YVR’s Innovative Travel Solutions Cyprus Border Control kiosks for Entry and Exit
- Four Providers of Smart City Kiosks Named IDC Innovators | Business Wire
- Do cashless restaurants discriminate against the poor? D.C. lawmakers think so.
- ZIVELO Blog – Large Scale Deployment Considerations
- Deployment & Field Support – Marathon Deployment
- ADA Accessibility Tip – Integrating Storm NavPad
- Meridian Kiosks Expansion – Continues to Grow with Facility Expansion
- People : Pete Balistrieri joins Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.
Kiosk Definition for the day –
Kiosk – publicly accessible terminal station for information retrieval or transaction. Typically electronic. For contrast there are RMUs which are Remote Merchanding Units. The “kiosk” at the airport selling BOSE headphones e.g. That is a structure, not a terminal or station.
Contact Us for More Information
About Kiosk Industry: The Kiosk Industry Group is operated by CAKCEK & Thinclient, a registered Colorado company located in Eastlake, CO. To contact us send an email to craig at catareno.com
Kiosk Industry is a global, cause-based, not-for-profit organization focused on better self-service for customers and employees through kiosks and information technology (IT). Kiosk Industry Association leads the efforts to optimize self-service engagements and engagement outcomes using information technology such as kiosks as well as implementing standards such as ADA and EMV.
The kioskindustry website promotes the general industry via news and information and we have been doing this since 1995.
Our LinkedIn kiosk industry group is comprised of over 1,400 qualified members from all over the world (we are international). It’s free to join the group on LinkedIn. Keep up with latest on our Twitter and our Facebook. See the latest images and pictures on Pinterest. Visit our free Kiosk Industry list of over 300 companies (and submit your own for free listing).