Point of View
Once again NY and Times Square used as a showcase, this time for Taco Bell. Elotouch all-in-one computers mounted on wall and countertops. We’ll see how long this lasts. GenX and GenZ are the targets. Marriott Fairfields (in NYC) added contactless arrival kiosks recently. A wall of self-checkout vending at Maryland hotels. Nice article in Spring 2021 issue on kiosks in hotel lobbies. And now ghost kitchens in Walmart. Who saw that coming? On a related note the check-in RFP for the US government (1600 units) is a case study in check-in and accessibility.
- National Restaurant Show – Show To Go 2021
- Show To Go Preview here
- NRF Retail Converge: 6/21
- NRF Big Show #1606
Public Service Announcements
- Press Release — Restaurant Kiosks, NRA Show To Go, Ghost Kitchens, Taco Bell, PCI Card Reader
- Portable Pizzeria Powered by Robots
- Ghost Kitchen Kiosks in Walmart – Cloud Kitchens
- Interactive 50″ Restaurant Drive Thru Kiosk Ordering with Bite Ninja
- Going Yotel — Taco Bell Kiosk — Times Square Full Digital – All-In-One-Computers Wall and Counter
- JAWS Kiosk® awarded Judge’s Choice Award Improving Travel Experience
- New Member – SuzoHapp Global – Gaming, Amusement, and Sports Betting
- PCI Kiosk Update – POS Credit Card Readers for Kiosks
- Massive Digital Signage LED Wall Installation for LVCC
- Digital Menu Boards — Panasonic ClearConnect™ Restaurant Solutions
- Court Kiosk – AI Kiosks for Government Check-In
- Smart Locker System — GRUBBRR & Frank Mayer Collaborative Smart Pickup Smart Curbside
- ADA Webinar U.S. Access Board March 2021 Wrap – Kiosk Access
- Wayfinder Kiosk – Improving the Visitor and Employee Experience
- Restaurant Kiosk – National Restaurant Association Show To Go 2021
- Updated McDonalds Menuboards Failures – sometimes it is as simple as NOT changing a filter
- New reading channel for Flipboard users – You can read Kiosk Technology magazine on Flipboard.
- For solution products such as temperature kiosks see — Intel Solutions Marketplace report with multiple Intel-qualified temperature kiosk solutions. The initial entry is the Temperature Kiosk COVID Catalog with 20+ solutions with pricing.
Who We Are
Kiosk Design Corner Videos
- Outdoor kiosk with Card Readers & wristband/receipt/ticket printer
- Video of typical use of high-end elevated temperature kiosk
- Highly condensed payment intake kiosk. Countertop. Very nice!
- Video of kiosk maintenance interface and latch control
- Olea – classic inverted two-sided kiosk – Early in production cycle
- Olea – classic inverted two-sided kiosk – Populated with devices.
- KIOSK – Bitstop Bitcoin ATM Kiosks lined up on the production floor about to ship
- Evoke Hand Sanitizer kiosks at the NHS in the UK. LINK
- Trivia – one “best design” kiosk deployer approached us needing to replace one of the screens. Turns out the “best design” award winner didn’t use standard VESA mounts and requires a custom-built adapter. So much for award-winning bestowing best design judges….
- Panasonic Restaurant Solutions – Gold 2 year
- LG Business Solutions – Gold
- Pyramid Computer – Gold 2 year renewal
- Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. Charter Member and Sponsor Update
- KioWare with touchless KioTouch software – Two Year Renewing Gold
- MimoMonitors – for widest selection of touch screen monitors
- TokenWorks – ID Scanner Identification Scanners
- Datacap Systems – Any payment, any processor, any place
- KIOSK complete kiosk solutions – kiosk solutions hardware, software, turnkey – new GOLD
- Nanonation Digital Signage & Kiosk Software – kiosk software digital signage – renewal Gold 2-Year
- TECA Cooling, A/C and heating – renewing member.
- AUO Displays — Touchscreens and displays of any type or size
The Kiosk Industry Group is the news engine for the Kiosk Manufacturer Association or KMA which is a global, cause-based, not-for-profit organization focused on better self-service for customers and employees through kiosks and information technology (IT). Kiosk Industry Association leads efforts to optimize self-service engagements and engagement outcomes using information technology such as kiosks.
The Kiosk Industry Group acts as the professional news and marketing website for the kiosk association. We are funded by those companies for the benefit of developers, resources and client companies interested in self-service, kiosks, thin or internet terminals and POS systems. News about the industry and by the industry that is relevant to companies looking to utilize self-service, and companies which assist in doing just that (hardware, software and application).
Contact for More Information