Self Service Kiosk Industry
December Kiosk & Self Service Perspective
The best kiosk manufacturer resource with over 400 kiosk companies involved in the self-service kiosk industry. Here are the main members plus the free industry list.
Enrollment Status: Currently OPEN to new members and sponsors. November and December are open enrollment periods.
Featured — Take the ADA quiz and learn about free software, hardware and device ADA reviews.
- Jan 2020 – See us at NRF 2020
Kiosk News Picks:
- Self-Service & NRF2020 – National Retail Federation tradeshow
- Join Our Accessibility Research Panel
- Roundup Kiosk News
- First All-Digital Restaurant In Oakland
- FMA Magazine Fall 2019 – Accessible Kiosks, Merchandising Displays and Best Design
- TDS touch introduces IP65 industrial touch display
- Turnkey Bill Payment Kiosks
- Self Order Kiosk for QSR – Broncos Technology – Mashgin, Aramark, Appetize
- Dennys Tablet Kiosk – Presto Selected Exclusive Pay-At-Table Technology
- How Self-Service Solutions Drive QSR Through Improved Customer Experience
- Why some shoppers steal at self-checkout
- ADA and Accessibility Quiz and MCR Guidelines for ADA
- QSR Self-Order Kiosks — McDonalds Flaw
- Touchscreen FAQ – Are All Kiosk Touchscreens Created Equal?
- Credit Cards – PCI P2PE Validation – UCP
KMA sponsors and member news
- Zebra – Zebra’s self-service kiosk solutions give customers seamless technology
- Qwick Media – renewing sponsor
- Innovative Technology – Validation, Currency, Recycler, ID Authentication
- Datacap Systems, Inc. – Any Payment, Any Processor
- Evoke – new Bronze sponsor – custom kiosk manufacturer
- Identiv – Physical and secure indentification systems
- Alveni — Renewal – At Alveni, we are your single kiosk source, providing everything for your projects from design to deployment and beyond.
- Kiosk Innovations – interactive kiosk manufacturing & design
Kiosk definition for the day
Kiosk – publicly accessible self service touch machine. Publicly includes corporate deployments. Includes unattended, semi-attended and attended.
For contrast there are RMUs which are Remote Merchanding Units. The “kiosk” at the airport selling BOSE headphones e.g. That is a structure, not a terminal or station.
Jobs Board (new): Positions available – if you have a position open fell free to post on our Jobs board.
Contact Us for More Information
About Kiosk Industry Group
The Kiosk Industry Group is operated by CAKCEK dba Kiosk Manufacturer Association, a registered Colorado company, located in Colorado. To contact us send an email to craig at catareno.com
Kiosk Industry is the marketing and information site for the KMA, the Kiosk Manufacturer Association which is a global, cause-based, not-for-profit organization focused on better self-service for customers and employees through kiosks and information technology (IT). KMA leads the efforts to optimize self-service engagements and engagement outcomes using information technology such as kiosks as well as implementing standards such as ADA and EMV. In September 2019 the KMA presented a Code of Practice to the United States Access Board Advisory Board which was very well received.
The kiosk industry website promotes the general industry via news and information and we have been doing this since 1995.
Our association site is https://kma.global and that site is purely focused on the Association.
Our LinkedIn kiosk industry group is comprised of over 1,900 qualified members from all over the world (we are international). And then we have our Mail list. It’s free to join the group on LinkedIn. We have Twitter and Facebook. See the latest images and pictures on Pinterest. Visit our free Kiosk Industry list of over 300 companies (and submit your own for free listing).
Read more in our brochure KMA brochure for NRF
Our Advisory Board participants are listed here on Listly.
KMA Website – the website for the Kiosk Manufacturer Association. ADA settlement and legal affairs updated. Check out the ADA FAQ. https://kma.global