Last Updated on
Kiosk Manufacturer Industry Association
For information and offerings for Temperature Kiosks visit our main Temperature Kiosk page where multiple solutions are listed. There are several “levels” of temperature verification sensors, regulatory approvals and application suites for connection into back end systems.
Self-Service Kiosk News Roundup — curated news from around the industry.
News Kiosk Posts
- Oct 26-29 — HITECH San Antonio
- January 2021 – NRF Big Show
- National Restaurant Association in 2021
Kiosk Manufacturer sponsor news
- Self-Service Networks Bronze Sponsor – Gift Card & Cash2Card
- 22Miles upgraded Gold Sponsor – digital signage software
- Turnkey Kiosks – renewing Silver sponsor – turnkey payment
- KioskGroup upgraded Gold Sponsor – Tablets hardware & software
- Goldfinger new Premium member – touchscreens for indoor & outdoor
- Honeywell – new Gold Sponsor – Retail Technology
- TeamSable – new Silver Sponsor – POS Technology
- Wells Gardner – Premium Member – kiosk touchscreen
- General Touch – new Premium member – kiosk touchscreens
- StarMicronics new premium member
- Renewing Sponsor – Emsar – maintenance & service provider
- Renewing Sponsor – LG-MRI – large format outdoor kiosks
- Zebra – Zebra’s self-service kiosk solutions give customers seamless technology
- Qwick Media – renewing sponsor
- Innovative Technology – Validation, Currency, Recycler, ID Authentication
- Datacap Systems, Inc. – Any Payment, Any Processor
- Evoke – new Bronze sponsor – custom kiosk manufacturer
- Identiv – Physical and secure indentification systems
Share Links KI
Contact Us for More Information
About Kiosk Industry Group
The Kiosk Industry Group is operated by CAKCEK dba Kiosk Manufacturer Association and Thinclientorg, a registered Colorado company, located in Colorado. To contact us send an email to craig at catareno.com
Kiosk Industry is the marketing and information site for the KMA, the Kiosk Manufacturer Association which is a global organization focused on better self-service for customers and employees through kiosks and self-service. KMA promotes clear and consistent regulatory standards which are practical and achievable. ADA and Accessibility along with EMV and PCI comprise our major focus. In September 2019 the KMA presented a Code of Practice to the United States Access Board Advisory Board which was very well received.
The kiosk industry website promotes the general industry via news and information and we have been doing this since 1995.
Our association site is https://kma.global and that site is purely focused on the Association. Be sure and check out the ADA Frequently Asked Questions where we take typical questions and provide plain English answer.
KMA Website – the website for the Kiosk Manufacturer Association. ADA settlement and legal affairs updated. Check out the ADA FAQ. https://kma.global