Solutions to Increase Employee Productivity and Satisfaction
Report on the factors which serve to engage employees on a positive basis. It would be pretty easy to substitute the word customer instead of employee. Employees are just as valuable as customers in many ways. See the full article and download the whitepaper.
This whitepaper report explores the ever-changing corporate landscape in the following categories:
- The Post-Pandemic Office Environment
- Challenges Impacting the Modern Office Environment
- Communication Across Departments
- Organization and Space Management
- Company Culture and Employee Wellbeing
- Addressing Challenges for 2023 and Beyond
- Elevate Your Enterprise With the Latest Technology
The ever-changing corporate landscape has significantly shifted over the last three years. Employees at every level and industry globally have faced changing work models, significant adjustments to company culture, advancements in workplace technology, and more. What is the driving force for this change? Increased demand for flexibility.
As many employees were forced to adapt to a fully remote work model during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, others were inspired to take on a hybrid or work-from-anywhere model, splitting their time between the office and home. While this shift has brought many benefits, like an increase in work-life balance as well as cost savings on the
everyday commute and office supplies have also brought new challenges to the forefront of the corporate space.
Our research, conducted alongside professionals in a wide variety of industries, serves to assist organizations with best addressing these challenges and adding focus to employee productivity. This helps organizations enhance the overall experience for employees and customers and improve their bottom line. The research outlined in this paper has in turn influenced best-of-breed technology solutions designed to build, expand, and optimize communication and user-engaging channels.
With the latest technology in digital signage for corporate communications, the modern office environment can operate more efficiently. And when corporate leaders are informed on the latest trends impacting their environment, organizations can produce results like never before.
- Explanatory post on Sixteen:Nine with Tomer Mann of 22Miles.
- While the modern workplace is loaded with opportunities, it also requires careful evaluation of technology ecosystems to ensure both business success and employee satisfaction. Implementing technologies designed to promote flexibility, collaboration, and visual engagement bring crucial factors like employee well-being and productivity to the forefront of organizational operations. Choosing the right content management software enables businesses to deliver a workplace experience that is just as flexible and adaptable as the employees using them, ultimately eliminating the frustration of fragmentation and elevating the employee experience.
Sample Graphic from Whitepaper
- 6 Tips for Boosting Customer Engagement Kiosks(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Wayfinding Kiosk – Colony Square 22Miles – Video
- Digital Signage Software News – 22Miles and CISCO Kiosk
- Room Scheduling – 22Miles Partnership with Crestron
- Wayfinding Kiosk – 22Miles Video Catalog – Digital Signage Platform
- Digital Signage CMS Platform – Version 7 Released by 22Miles