Bill Payment or Banking
Financial self-service has been around for a long time. These are often a bill pay kiosk for courts and utility bill pay but can also be financial services, cashback, ATMs and many other financial functions. Selling new financial services using consumer-friendly iPad and Android tablet kiosks is another one.
Nowadays the most notorious financial kiosk is the Bitcoin ATM or Bitcoin Kiosk.
But first the more conventional business case. Suggestions here would KIOSK Information Systems, Olea Kiosks and Pyramid Kiosks for the enclosures.
Verizon Bill Payment Kiosk Example
- Wireless Bill Pay kiosk services- this is the most visible vertical and includes close to 10,000 retail bill pay locations when you factor in Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and all of the Walmart and Costco’s
- Variation of Telecom is the Cable Services and bill pay kiosks for providers such as Comcast and Time Warner.
- Municipal bill pay services – many cities opt for self-service bill pay for utilities, cable bills, traffic tickets and more.
- Bank in a Box financial kiosks are the new generation of Multifunction financial service kiosks. Historically they began with units like VCOM used by 7-Eleven.
- Prison and jail kiosks are a variation of financial services. Micropayment management by companies like JPay provide revenue stream to operator as well as the client.
- For many years the ATM industry and companies such as NCR, Wincor Nixdorf, Diebold have attempted to design multifunction ATMs that banks would “buy into”. Advertising services and incorporating certain billpay functions and wire transfer were tried. 7-Eleven with VCOM is good example. The true purpose built function terminals won out in the end however.
Follow Craig’s board Financial on Pinterest.
Financial Kiosk Case Study Links
- Case Study: Advia Credit Union
- Case Study: Pomegranate
- Case Study:Y-12 Federal Credit Union
- Cash Recycling: Cincinnati Zoo
- Case Study: TurnKey Kiosks
- Case Study: Northwest Bank
- Case Study: San Mateo Credit Union
Members with Payment technology
- UCP Inc. – EMV certified devices & gateway provider
- Primer – Picking Self-Service Kiosk Manufacturer(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Payment Kiosk(Opens in a new browser tab)
Additionally, there are companies such as OptConnect which provide 3G/4G secure monitoring of Smart Safes for ATMs and Kiosks. Companies with software that directly support the cash and coin devices.
Financial aka Bitcoin or Crypto
- See our Bitcoin News Page
- Krypto Bitcoin ATM Kiosk by Kiosk Information Systems at ATMIA this week
- Bitcoin ATM Next Kiosk Growth Driver
- Bitcoin ATM aka Bitcoin Kiosk
- Bitcoin ATM — Circle K Going All In on Bitcoin ATMs
- TV Commercial for Coinflip on the airwaves
- Athena ATM deploying 1500 bitcoin kiosks in El Salvador
- Crypto Kiosks To be Installed in 29 H-E-B Grocery Stores in Texas