Last Updated on
Most agree that the coronavirus pandemic will accelerate
mobile commerce and contactless approaches. In response to the global COVID-19 virus prevention and control, TDS has developed a revolutionary technology, contactless temperature measurement intelligent identification terminal.
Temperature-sensing kiosks can help
prevent crises and optimize return to business as employees and guests return to work and entertainment venues.
- Available in 10.1 “and 15.6” widescreen sizes
- Zero Bezel design, with an all-metal casing
- RK3288 quad-core processor with primary frequency of 1.8gh
- Two options — touch and non-touchscreen
- Body infrared sensor light control to save power and energy
- The temperature detector with detection distance <1 m and temperature tolerance ±0.3℃
- Temperature display with support, warning of exceeding temperature
- USB extension interface, supporting the extension IC card reader and RFID
- Support version 7.1 and below of Android operating system
- Support floor-to-ceiling and wall-mounted brackets
Please consult us for more information.