Large Scale Deployment Considerations
This article reprinted with permission from ZIVELO. Click here for complete article.
By ZIVELO |
If you are considering implementing kiosk or digital signage options in your business, the number of details and logistics to navigate and manage can be overwhelming. Large Scale Deployment Considerations. Hiring internally to manage these processes would be time-consuming and expensive, and other manufacturers don’t offer world-class customer service and account management from discovery to post-deployment like ZIVELO does. We pride ourselves on our consultative approach, and the experience we bring to the table, having successfully deployed thousands of kiosks at a time to notable brands around the country. ZIVELO is more than a kiosk manufacturer. With software, hardware, and services options, we’re truly a one-stop-kiosk shop.
WHAT GOES INTO A LARGE-SCALE KIOSK DEPLOYMENT?
- Account Management: ZIVELO’s Account Managers are subject matter experts on the product as a whole including product support, production, and processes necessary to institute a successful kiosk deployment. We take point for all aspects of deployment, ushering your company through each and every step of the kiosk design, ordering, deployment, and integration process.
- Software: Compelling user experiences are driven by software working in harmony with hardware, and we understand the best practices that go into successful software creation for every unique use case. Whether our clients have their own software solution, want to work with a third party software developer, want our software team to develop a platform for them, or want to build their kiosk software on OakOS, we plan and strategize with them every step of the way.
- Innovation Lab: ZIVELO’s Innovation Laboratory consists of in-house experts who are responsible for conceptual design and monitoring of our products to align with current and anticipated kiosk industry standards such as ADA regulations, ergonomics, and overall ease-of-use.
- Hardware: Choosing the right hardware to go inside and run your kiosk is extremely important. ZIVELO maintains relationships with many hardware partners so we can always source the best component for your use case for the best commercial price available. Learn more about what makes our kiosks so different here.
- Engineering: Each product release from Engineering is thoughtfully designed, boasting key modular features to allow for ease of serviceability and component upgradability for years to come. We specifically engineer each kiosk chassis to house universal bracketry for major components which allows for integration of components of various form factors without modification to the enclosure. The ZIVELO engineering team works closely with nationally accredited safety certification labs to incorporate key design elements and engineer our kiosks to be compliant with these safety standards. We primarily certify our units to comply with UL 60950-1 and CSA 22.2 standards which cover both the United States and Canada.
- Manufacturing: While in manufacturing phase, the product truly comes to life through both initial production level prototypes as well as final production or large-scale product deployment. Through ZIVELO’s refined manufacturing process, we employ robotic welding, laser cutting, turret punching and component integration, and rigorous quality assurance and validation testing. Plus, learn more about how our multi-phased approach to manufacturing reduces risk here.
ZIVELO’S SIMPLE, SINGLE-SOLUTION HANDLES ALL OF THIS FOR YOU! READY TO GET STARTED? CALL 877.243.9519 TODAY!
|Richard Slawsky is an Educator and freelance writer, specializing in the digital signage and kiosk industries.Louisville, Kentucky Area|
More ZIVELO Information
- McDonald’s & Sonic Optimizing with Self Order AI Technology
- ZIVELO FreedomPay Partner On Solution
- ZIVELO and Dell Technologies Partner on self-service kiosks
- Whitepaper Retail Zivelo
- Bluestar and Zivelo Announce Distribution Partnership
- ZIVELO Blog – Large Scale Deployment Considerations
- ZIVELO Wins Two Awards at ICX Summit
- Are You Ready for 20-30% Lift Ticket?
- ZIVELO and Oak Labs Merge
- ZIVELO Launches Virtual Banking Expert Kiosks