Large Scale Deployment Considerations
If you are considering implementing kiosk or digital signage options in your business, the number of details and logistics to navigate and manage can be overwhelming. Large Scale Deployment Considerations. Hiring internally to manage these processes would be time-consuming and expensive, and other manufacturers don’t offer world-class customer service and account management from discovery to post-deployment like ZIVELO does. We pride ourselves on our consultative approach, and the experience we bring to the table, having successfully deployed thousands of kiosks at a time to notable brands around the country. ZIVELO is more than a kiosk manufacturer. With software, hardware, and services options, we’re truly a one-stop-kiosk shop.
WHAT GOES INTO A LARGE-SCALE KIOSK DEPLOYMENT?
- Account Management: ZIVELO’s Account Managers are subject matter experts on the product as a whole including product support, production, and processes necessary to institute a successful kiosk deployment.
- Software: Compelling user experiences are driven by software working in harmony with hardware
- Hardware: Choosing the right hardware to go inside and run your kiosk is extremely important.
- Engineering: Each product release from Engineering is thoughtfully designed, boasting key modular features to allow for ease of serviceability and component upgradability for years to come.
- Manufacturing: While in manufacturing phase, the product truly comes to life through both initial production level prototypes as well as final production or large-scale product deployment.