Kiosk Remote Monitoring
Kiosk Remote monitoring for kiosks comes in different categories and configurations. From a full complement of services in a standalone, to full services within a kiosk lockdown package, to customized remote access tools — there are many options. Here are some of them.
- Heartbeat (is it up or down?)
- Statistics on usage
- Custom reports
- Configuration of behaviour
- Remote access client
- Patch management
- Batch updates
- Batch enrollments
- 3G or 4G redundancy
- Backups (now you need security)
- Remote power cycle
- Physical access to machine internally
- Cash or currency involved?
In addition there are new iterations which have come from the wireless and corporate for M2M (machine to machine management). More corporate aimed and centric, a purpose-designed system for self-service always provides capabilities that the M2M vendors would never consider relevant.
Transaction reporting, analytics, alerts, content management, diagnostics, patch management and much more all rolled into one proactive notification and management system is always the best option.
Best reasons for remote monitoring begin with activity and transaction reporting to establish your ROI, and #2, making sure the units work flawlessly via operational monitoring (low paper for example, or cleaning cycle).
Complete kiosk monitoring software
Remote Monitoring M2M 3G/4G
- Kiosk Monitor by Working Solutions (reporting + access + alerts)
- LogMeIn Pro
- TeamViewer (more Remote Access)
Other remote access tools include VNC and UltraVNC
- Case Study – ZoomSystems and LogMeIn Central_CaseStudy_ZoomSystems