Table of Contents
Kiosk Manufacturers Featured
Featured kiosk manufacturers and kiosk solution providers which we recommend begin with our sponsors. They are the industry leaders in their technology and solutions and these kiosk companies have a long history of success and most importantly customers which recommend them.
These companies all have long track records of implementing best-in-class kiosk self-service solutions. They have the engineers, the designers and the capacity to handle any kiosk project.
Members of the KMA are aware of and help develop kiosk industry-specific regulations for ADA, Accessibility, UL, HIPAA as well as PCI. The KMA is a participating organization for the PCI SSC regulatory body.
Featured Kiosk Manufacturers
- Olea Kiosks, Inc. custom kiosks & standard kiosks
- Pyramid Computer custom kiosks & standard kiosks
- KioWare kiosk software & lockdown browser
- Nanonation Kiosk Software & Digital Signage
- Vispero Kiosk Accessibility
- Kiosk Group tablet kiosks
- 22Miles digital signage software & wayfinding kiosks
- KIOSK Information Systems custom kiosks & standard kiosks
- LG Electronics Business Solutions displays
- DynaTouch – kiosk software, bill payment
- Panasonic Restaurant Solutions – restaurant technology in all forms
- Peerless-AV – kiosks and digital signage and mounts
- Acquire Digital digital signage software & wayfinding kiosks
- Intel Kiosk embedded computing
- Ingenico – card payment systems
- American Kiosks custom kiosks & standard kiosks
- Esper Android Cloud Solutions & lockdown software
- Dolphin Computer Access – Accessibility software
- Pitney Bowes – Service & Logistics
- Samsung Displays – Digital Signage
- ImageHolders – tablet kiosks of all types
- REDYREF – standard and custom kiosks
- Star Micronics – receipt, POS, kiosk printers
- Elotouch – Touchscreens for Retail & POS
- Full List
More on KMA
How We Can Help You
The KMA intends to get detailed Accessibility information into local, city, state, corporate and federal agencies hands, for free, so that they can specify details of ADA compliance instead of the more typical one sentence “must be ADA compliant” which means 100 different things to 100 different people. We need a level playing field so that the relatively minor cost of providing full accessibility isn’t a detriment for bid proposals (extra cost).
Where we come from
The Kiosk Industry Group helped establish the Kiosk Association and KI acts as professional news and marketing for the kiosk and self-service industry. Our association news website, KioskIndustry.org, provides news and features on the self-service kiosk world be it McDonalds kiosks, Global Entry or the latest in interactive digital signage.
- Working Groups – we have two working groups right now; ADA Accessibility and EMV.
- Participating in working groups is free and open to all
- Slack groups for collaboration
- We encourage all vested companies and agencies to participate for best context and input.
We are happy to have a call, provide more in-depth details and/or answer any questions.
720.324.1837 m (text or call)