Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. was a founding charter sponsor of the Kiosk Industry Group. A short profile follows.
Frank Mayer kiosks are the gateway to connecting with consumers at retail. A authentic kiosk experience includes online sales, product demonstrations, consumer behavior tracking, mobile applications, employment, and much more.
Founded in 1931, Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. is a third-generation, family-owned company which is based in Grafton, WI. Throughout the years, we have embraced transforming design concepts and ideas into a realized reality within the in-store merchandising industry.
Today, Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. is a leader in in-store merchandising and is recognized in the point-of-purchase industry for the company’s ability to meet and exceed clients’ expectations.
“In an ever-changing marketplace, we are the constant that provides you with a creative, responsive, and thorough approach to every in-store merchandising or interactive kiosk program. Our mission is to create an environment which focuses on turning targeted in-store merchandising initiatives into guaranteed results.”
– Michael Mayer, President
Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc
1975 Wisconsin Ave.
Grafton, WI 53024
For more information on kiosks visit one of our sponsors:
- Olea Kiosks, Inc. – Kiosk solutions of all types
- KioWare – Kiosk and digital signage software
- Pyramid Computer – Kiosk solutions of all types
- Nanonation – Kiosk and digital signage software
- KIOSK Information Systems – Kiosk solutions of all types
- Kiosk Group – Kiosk solutions tablet and small form factor
- 22Miles – Kiosk and digital signage software
- Vispero – ADA and accessibility
- Zebra – rugged computers, scanners and printers
- AUO – digital signage and kiosk touchscreen monitor displays
- Panasonic Restaurant Solutions – POS, Kiosk and Digital Signage solutions
- LG Electronics Business Solutions – digital signage and kiosk touchscreen monitor displays