Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. is an industry leader in the creative design and manufacturing of interactive kiosks, branded in-store merchandising displays and store fixtures for leading consumer product companies and retailers.
From design, engineering and prototyping through assembly, program rollout and customer service, we provide an environment of tightly integrated resources allowing for complete kiosk program management and flexibility to achieve your marketing objectives – start to finish.
Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.’s headquarters are based in Grafton, Wisconsin with offices nationwide.
New Whitepaper — 2017 promises to be an active one for kiosks and similar self-service devices. A new whitepaper, “Opportunities for Self-Service Technology in 2017”, looks towards the direction self-service kiosks are headed. Developed and published by KioskMarketplace.com, this whitepaper is sponsored by Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. and can be downloaded here.
“In an ever changing marketplace, we are the constant that provides you with a creative, responsive and thorough approach to every in-store merchandising or interactive kiosk program. Our mission is to create an environment which focuses on turning targeted in-store merchandising initiatives into guaranteed results.”
– Michael Mayer, President
Contact Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. about your next kiosk program!
Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc
1975 Wisconsin Ave.
Grafton, WI 53024
Google Maps location
- Frank Mayer at ICX Summit
- Kiosk Magazine – FMA Magazine Spring 2019
- Self-Service Kiosks Meeting Customer Service Needs – Frank Mayer Expands Line
- Retail Marketing Psychology – Frank Mayer
- Point of Purchase Trends – Recap 2018 Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.
- Whitepaper – Determining ROI for Merchandising Displays and Interactive Kiosks
- Skip The DMV, Renew Your Car Registration At King Soopers « CBS Denver
- Perspective – E-Commerce’s Brick-and-Mortar Revolution
- Automotive Kiosks – Self-Service Technology in the Auto Industry
- ADUSA and Frank Mayer Announce Partnership
- People – Ron Bowers Retires From Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. After 35 Years
- Whitepaper – The Present-Day Kiosk and Its Benefit to Today’s Consumer
- People : Pete Balistrieri joins Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.
- Arapahoe County DMV installs new dmv kiosk for license plate renewals
- The Rise of the Nontraditional Checkout