Windows 10 Kiosk Mode & Android Kiosk Mode
New Releases from KioWare!
The month of February was an exciting time for KioWare as we saw not one, not two, but THREE new versions of our kiosk lockdown and management software! Whether you are an existing KioWare customer or are just interested in learning more, you can find more information about those releases below:
KioWare for Windows v8.30
The update to KioWare for Windows includes updates that greatly improve efficiency including:
- Added Integration with KioWare Server 5.0
- Added Flexibility for Device Data Uploads
- Updated to Chrome 98/CEF 4758
- Updated KioTouch Support, and more!
KioWare for Android v4.1
- The latest version of KioWare for Android features a variety of new updates and features that will improve user experience by offering:
- Improved Location Services
- Manual Migration from Older Versions
- Upgraded Communication with KioWare Server 5.0
- Upgraded Support to Android 11, and more!
Learn More »
KioWare Server 5.0
The newest version of KioWare Server is a total rewrite of KioWare’s kiosk management software. KioWare Server 5.0 offers many new and updated features including:
- Database Updates
- Significantly Improved UX
- Improvements to Functionality at Every Level
- And more!
KioWare locks down your Chrome Operating System into a secure kiosk. It works with Chrome’s existing kiosk mode and adds features like pop-up window control, session management, and more.
KioTouch, a revolutionary, touchless interface solution for self-service kiosks, empowering users to access your kiosk without health risk.
KioWare OS is KioWare Kiosk System Software integrated into the firmware of a single board computer for space-saving flexibility with uncompromised power.
Learn More »
Want to talk to somebody about KioWare?Contact our Sales Team by emailing us at [email protected] today!
For more information you can always email [email protected]