Retail Kiosks News
Designing displays for dealer networks in the flooring, paint, and home improvement industries can be challenging. Here are five things for retail kiosks you should consider, from Sales, Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.
1. How much square footage is available?
2. How often does product need to be removed and reinserted?
3. How many samples will be included and where do they come from?
4. When do you want the display on the sales floor?
5. How will you want to handle replacement parts or sample updates?
More Retail Kiosks Posts
- .Retail Kiosks — NRF 2021 Kiosk Chapter One – Kiosk Tradeshow January
- How Retail Kiosks Can Help Retailers Simplify The Busy Holiday Season
- Retail Kiosks – 5 Ways to Create In-Store Experiences That Drive Traffic
More on Retail from NRF 2023
Inspiration that helps you break through
Learn how to power through challenges, push boundaries and make change from some of retail’s most talented leaders in one of our educational programs:
- 660+ NRF-curated keynote and featured sessions led by 170+ industry experts
- 100+ Exhibitor Big Ideas sessions where solution providers share case studies and product demos
- Food Service Tech Pavilion Stage
- Partner Perspective sessions featuring a mix of retailers and solution providers sharing valuable insights into future retail trends
Find solutions to help accelerate your retail business and achieve your goals for 2023. Find your next transformative tech here.
- 800 exhibitors covering more than 300,000 square feet of Expo space
- NRF Innovation Lab featuring future-forward tech
- Startup Zone with the newest, most promising companies
- An expanded Food Service Tech Pavilion and Stage
- 5 Exhibitor Big Ideas stages featuring vendor case studies
Connections that help you break through
The opportunities to reconnect with old friends, meet the people shaping the future and form new partnerships are limitless when the industry’s best come together in one place. Make the most of these networking events and more:
- Opening party
- Retailer Table Talks
- Startup Meetups
- Consumer Product Showcase