Article published March 7, 2019 on National Real Estate Investor. Excerpt follows.
Simon Property Group Announces CBD kiosks for malls
Indianapolis-based Simon, the biggest mall operator in the U.S., has inked a deal to open 108 kiosk locations that will sell beauty and personal care products infused with cannabidiol, or CBD, a chemical produced by the cannabis plant.
Simon is partnering with Columbus, Ohio-based cannabis company Green Growth Brands (GGB) to launch the kiosks operating under GGB’s Seventh Sense Botanical Therapy brand. The products offered will be purely for topical use; the kiosks won’t sell products like vape pens or edibles.
More Marijuana related posts
- Cannabis Kiosks – 5 Questions with David Anzia
- Retail Cannabis Store Need Cannabis Self-Order?
- The World’s First Four User Self-Service Weed Kiosk Has Arrived
- SlabbKiosks provides kiosk solutions to a budding industry
- Automated Cashier Technology from Cannabis Cash
- Marijuana Kiosk & Cannabis
- Cannabis Kiosk – Press Release – Marijuana Legalization, Vending and Automated Self-service Payment
- More Good News for Those Who Want to See Marijuana Legalized — The Motley Fool
- Even the Weed Industry Isn’t Safe From Automation
- Will Marijuana Be a Bigger, Better Industry for Native Americans Than Casinos?
- Cannabis Wins at the Ballot Box: Which States Legalized Marijuana?
- Automated Cashier Hardware Demo
- Marijuana Kiosks – Jane looking to solve big problem in the legal-marijuana industry
- DEA Wins the Battle but is Losing the War on Marijuana
- Marijuana kiosk – York software company joins team creating a cash-accepting marijuana kiosk for cannabis industry