Kiosk Market Report
- 66% of consumers prefer self-service over interacting with an employee because it is faster and less stressful. [Palmer Retail]
- Payment Options: 29% of consumers prefer contactless payments such as mobile wallets, contactless payment kiosks, and QR code payments.
- Market Reports (Pick your poison)
- The global interactive kiosk market size was valued at $14.76 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $32.51 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.1% from 2020 to 2027. [Allied]
- The global kiosk market is projected to grow from $22.69 billion in 2021 to $51.05 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 12.3% in forecast period [2021-2028] [Fortune]
- According to ResearchAndMarkets, the self-service kiosk market was valued at US $11,319 million in 2019 and it is projected to reach US $21,415.4 million by 2027.
- Here is story on Chick-Fil-A and virtual order takers in the drive thru (TikTok video) — link
- Canadian organizations are taking a broad, strategic view of their kiosk investments, saying the number one business driver is to support their digital transformation, with 77% saying the technology will be important or very important in the next five years. [CDN]
From PRNewswire March 2021 — New 2021 Interactive Kiosk Market Research Report Released
DENVER, March 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The Kiosk Association announces the release “U.S. Self-Service Kiosks” market research report. 134 pages and 34 graphics covering Market Drivers for the unattended self-service kiosk market. For purposes of kiosk and interactive signage markets, the ATM, Vending and hybrid POS self-checkouts such as Walmart are not prime weighted factors.
The report is available by contacting any of the Kiosk Association gold sponsors. It is also available for sale by Research and Markets research store. Gold sponsors which may be contacted include: Olea Kiosks, Inc., KioWare, Pyramid Computer, Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc., Nanonation, KIOSK Information Systems, Kiosk Group, Vispero, Zebra, AUO, 22Miles, Honeywell, and LG Electronics Business Solutions and Panasonic Kiosk Solutions
ADA Accessibility News from Kiosk Association
- Free Regulatory Checklist for Kiosks – 14 Point Checklist ADA, Accessibility and PCI.
- US Access Board Free Seminar Reviewing Revised 508 Standards, Requirements for Hardware and Software and Interactive Terminals Kiosks
- Kiosk Association holds our second call this year with US Access Board prior to that seminar.
PCI Compliance and EMV Compliance
The Kiosk Association is conducting a poll on the direction of EMV deployments. We recommend all new deployments include EMV and Contactless. The target should be PCI-PTS v5 devices. Several RFPs have specified v3 which will only require replacing in a year. Worth noting a large segment is continuing with mag stripe only. Let us know what you think – take the poll. 30 seconds, one question and no registration required.
Questions – Contact Craig Keefner | [email protected] | 720.324.1837 m (text or call)
About the Kiosk Association:
Based in Colorado the Kiosk Association or KMA has served the unattended self-service interactive kiosk market since 1995. We lead the effort to optimize self-service engagements and outcomes using technology such as kiosks, digital signage and displays, service, monitoring, and touchscreens.
ADA Accessibility and PCI EMV Compliance are the primary regulatory focus for the KMA. KMA is a Participating Organization with the PCI SSC. For ADA, the KMA meets annually with U.S. Access Board on accessibility standards for unattended. Additional market coverage includes digital signage, interactive digital, retail automation, Point-of-Sale and smart city. See us on LinkedIn. The Kiosk Association is available on //kioskindustry.org and //kma.global
*LOGO link for media: //www.Send2Press.com/300dpi/20-0315s2p-kioskma-300dpi.jpg
This release was issued through Send2Press®, a unit of Neotrope®. For more information, visit Send2Press Newswire at //www.Send2Press.com
SOURCE Kiosk Manufacturer Association
Also from this source