National Restaurant Association Kiosk Trade Show
We are at the huge National Restaurant Association show in Chicago, booth 6576 in the Tech Pavilion next to Epson and SpotOn. We can help with passes if needed. For more information or to arrange a demo/meeting at the show email [email protected]
AT THE BOOTH #6576
We plan on exhibiting the Clover Kiosk by Nanonation + an entry-level 15″ AIO Touchscreen for POS. An outdoor-rated dual 55 digital menu board by Keyser rounds out the booth. Contact [email protected] for more information and/or arrange a meeting at the show.
- Nanonation_Clover_Overview Doc
- Keyser 55 Dual Flex IP67 Specs
- AcquireDigital QSR Software on Insight Touch AIO and the Outdoor Digital Menu by Keyser
Related Assets and Downloads For NRA Tradeshow
- Pitney Bowes Shoptalk
- Kiosk Cost & Kiosk Price – Your Guide – 2
- Everything thing you ever wanted to know about Digital Menu Boards
- UPS J60-flyer
- Insight Touch 15 inch IST1520WIST1520WA
Exhibitors at the show currently are 1500, here are members
- 7263 — Insight Touch Technology — For the upcoming NRA show 2022, Insight Touch will exhibit new designed 10-inch, 15.6-inch & 22-inch Touch AIO PCs, support Windows/Android/Linux OS. Join us in Chicago to accelerate your business!
- Intel in Chicago Bar Shop — you will also see Pyramid Computer and several others here as well
- Vispero in booth 6749 – Speaking Event — Matt Ater and Kelsey Hall of McDonalds speak on creating an enjoyable and usable self-ordering experience — Monday May 23 10:00 – 10:30am — Location: Education Super Center – South Hall – 2778 -All customers should be able to easily access self-ordering kiosks and enjoy the experience of ordering exactly what they want. All too often though customers with disabilities are not afforded this experience. One top chain has tackled the challenges of creating an accessible self-ordering kiosk for their robust menu that all guests, including guests who are blind or who have low vision, can confidently use. Don’t miss this session to learn the work of one operator could mean for your business. Link to Event
- Star Micronics America — Star Micronics, a world leading point of sale provider, has designated a portfolio of printing, secure cash management, and customer engagement solutions for any retail or hospitality establishment with a POS or mPOS environment. Star Micronics’s Software Development Tools allow integrators to utilize Star hardware solutions with any Android™, iOS®, and Windows® devices with their application. Always leading, and always innovating, Star Micronics has developed printing solutions including CloudPRNT, AirPrint-certified printing, Lightning connectivity, and the future-proof mCollection which includes printers, scales, stands, peripherals, and more
NRA Social Events
- RTN Restaurant Technology Network Happy Hour Monday 5/23 4pm-6pm — link
- Digital Signage Federation (DSF) Meet and Mingle – May 24 – 6:30p to 8:30pm — LINK
Self-Service Easy — Self-Order Kiosks, Digital Menus, Lockers, Drive Thru
The Kiosk Manufacturer Association is comprised of over 500 companies. You can contact us at [email protected] (720-324-1837) or visit our gold sponsors. Those gold sponsors include:
- Olea Kiosks, Inc. – Kiosk solutions of all types
- KioWare – Kiosk and digital signage software — contactless screen
- Pyramid Computer – Kiosk solutions of all types
- Nanonation – Kiosk and digital signage software
- Vispero – Vispero/TPGi provide the screen reader JAWS Kiosk to ensure your kiosk is accessible and usable (used by McDonalds).
- KIOSK Information Systems – Kiosk solutions of all types
- Kiosk Group – Kiosk solutions tablet and small form factor
- 22Miles – Kiosk and digital signage software
- Zebra – rugged computers, scanners and printers
- AUO – digital signage and kiosk touchscreen monitor displays
- American Kiosk self-order kiosks and custom solutions
- Esper IO Android Cloud Solutions
- Panasonic Restaurant Solutions – POS, Kiosk and Digital Signage solutions
- LG Electronics Business Solutions – digital signage and kiosk touchscreen monitor displays
- Intel Kiosk Technology Group for Restaurants and Fast Casual
- FEC self-order kiosks for customer checkout
- IDmission – Instant ID via selfie and kiosk
- WelcomeWare – live receptionist
- Pitney Bowes – Service & Logistics
About The Show
The Show, the largest of its kind in North America, will feature expert-led sessions on how to navigate and rise from the pandemic’s challenges, and turn disruption into opportunity. Link to NRA post
Following two years of struggle that changed the way foodservice businesses operate, industry professionals will return to Chicago’s McCormick Place when the National Restaurant Association resumes its annual National Restaurant Association Show, May 21-24.
This year, the Show(Opens in a new window), the largest of its kind in North America, will feature expert-led sessions on how to rise from those challenges and navigate the new business landscape, turn disruption into opportunity, and embrace innovation.
More than 65,000 attendees are expected over the course of four days, ready to have an in-person look at the latest foodservice products and to hear about solutions that support restaurant growth, revenues, and profitability.
Caitlin Rodgers, marketing director/Exhibitions, says this year will have even more of a focus on food and beverage and how operators can deliver the best guest dining experiences, whether they’re on or off premises.
“It’s been a tough couple of years for the industry,” she says. “Restaurateurs have always been committed to making great food for their customers, but now we going to help them explore even more aspects of the culinary experience, and we’ll present the latest bar and beverage trends. We want to show them how to effectively pair their food with beverages, and optimize the most profits from it.”
Alexis Ohanian, co-founder of social media giant Reddit(Opens in a new window), and founder of Seven Seven Six(Opens in a new window), a venture capital group that specializes in start-up businesses, is the keynote for the Show. He’ll shed new light on how creating and embracing disruption not only increases growth, but also produces positive change. Starr Marcello, deputy dean of MBA programs at the University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business, will moderate the keynote session.
In addition, the Show will showcase the industry’s latest equipment, products and services, all housed in McCormick Place’s vast exhibition halls. Attendees can expect to see the latest tech trends, including artificial intelligence and robotics, at the Show’s Tech Pavilion,
Celebrity chefs/personalities, including Rick and Lanie Bayless, Lamar Moore, Andrew Zimmern, and more are set to lead culinary demonstrations and renowned mixologists and sommeliers will amplify beverage opportunities, at the Show and during Industry Night Out(Opens in a new window), Monday, May 23.
A major addition to this year’s show is a workshop series covering ghost kitchens, virtual brands, and leadership development. The latter is designed to help operators and their high-potential team members identify paths to leadership management and other opportunities in the organization.
The 2022 Kitchen Innovations Awards(Opens in a new window) and FABI Awards(Opens in a new window) are back (along with those who received awards in 2020 and 2021) to showcase all of their best products and services. Plan to catch up at this one convenient Show event.
Rodgers says growth and innovation starts with the right information and tools. This year will offer all of that and more. The goal: help industry members learn more to grow their sales and profitability. Get more information and register(Opens in a new window) for the Show.
- Kiosks related featured
- Other Exhibitors