Last Updated on
Peerless-AV® Introduces New Large Venue Projector Mounts for Rental and Staging Applications
New mounts offer quick, safe, and easy installation, supporting a wide range of large venue projector mount brands
AURORA, Ill. – July 17, 2018 – Peerless-AV®, an award-winning designer and manufacturer of the highest quality audio and video solutions and accessories, today announced the availability of its Large Venue Projector Mount (PJR250).
An extension to Peerless-AV’s projector mount product line, the PJR250 is designed to provide a quick, safe, and simple installation – making it the ideal solution in rental and staging settings where products in venues may frequently change.
The PJR250 features a low profile, pre-assembled design with a Hook-and-Hang™ system and unique dedicated adaptor plates that support all major large venue projector brands.
“In developing our Large Venue Projector Mount, our team focused heavily on the impact that the design would have on the installation process,” said Nick Belcore, Executive Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing, Peerless-AV. “Including options like the Hook-and-Hang™ feature as well as dedicated adaptor plates was a must for this solution. We wanted integrators to be able to install and un-install large format projectors as seamlessly as possible.”
For a quick and easy installation, the PJR250 includes a simple Hook-and-Hang™ feature, which provides a large landing area when securing a projector to the mount. In addition, the dedicated adaptor plates place the center of gravity in the middle of the mount, simplifying adjustments and achieving the perfect balance when ceiling or flush mounting a projector. A unique feature in the market, these adaptor plates significantly reduce installation time by eliminating the need to install legs, which can be difficult to stabilize and can lead to projector sag over time.
To obtain perfect image alignment, the PJR250 features horizontal adjustment up to 3″ as well as tilt (+15/-5°), roll (±5°), and swivel (360°) adjustment, which are lockable to prevent even the smallest shift to the image once installation is complete.
The PJR250 includes a safety cable for assurance when handling and installing large projectors, as well as integrated cable management, allowing the cables to be routed through the projector mount for a clean aesthetic.
Peerless-AV’s Large Venue Projector Mounts are available now through Peerless-AV direct sales representatives and authorized distribution networks.
For more information, please visit www.peerless-av.com/en-us/professional/products/PJR250.
Driving Technology Through Innovation
For over 75 years, passion and innovation continue to drive Peerless-AV forward. We proudly design and manufacture the highest quality products, ranging from outdoor displays to complete kiosk solutions, digital signage mounts to wireless systems. Whether a full-scale global deployment or custom project, Peerless-AV develops meaningful relationships and delivers world-class service. In partnership with Peerless-AV, you are trusting an award-winning team of experts who will support your business every step of the way. For more information, visit peerless-av.com.
More From Peerless-AV
- Peerless-AV Joins the Baseball Trade Show During the MiLB Winter Meeting 2019
- Peerless-AV® Partners With BIMsmith® to Provide Digital Models for Building Professionals
- InfoComm 2019 – Peerless InfoComm Outdoor Kiosks and Smart Kiosks #3429
- Case Study – Using LED Wall for Hospitality
- Peerless-AV Announces SmartMount Line of Motorized Carts and Stands
- Smart City Kiosk – Peerless-AV® Puts Its Latest AV Solutions on Display at Digital Signage Expo 2019
- Case Study – LED video wall Epic Sports Bar Samsung
- Digital Signage – Peerless-AV® Adds to Universal Projector Mount Line with new Heavy Duty Models
- Peerless-AV® Launches New Diamond Level of the Certified Installer Training Program
- Case Study – Red Rocks in Colorado Digital Signage Solution
- Peerless-AV® Announces New Smart City Kiosk
- Peerless-AV® Announces New Motorized Collaboration Cart
- Peerless-AV® Introduces New Large Venue Projector Mounts for Rental and Staging Applications
- Peerless-AV® Introduces LED Video Wall Configurator
- Driving Technology Through Innovation: Peerless-AV’s InfoComm 2018 Showcase