2016 JFK Digital Wayfinding project by OpenEye Global and Ikoniq.
Ikoniq has a relationship with Westfield and has done a few projects together starting with something called the Wall Shop in Newark Airport. It is a retail store to help local businesses get access to the airport facility. Giving back to the community, per se. It was an interesting project because it is 20’ long, but had to be delivered through the small elevator in the concourse. Lots of interesting lighting and glass, when it’s open nothing disturbs the retail space, when it’s closed, the glass doors secure the unit and it gives the appearance of as museum case.
The next project Ikoniq did was for JFK and it is the directories you see in the video. It is actually a design that Westfield used in Europe, the programming was done by Openeye Global and 22 Mile.
Ikoniq just delivered another project to LA, for gate info and way finding. The programming on that one was done by Westfield Labs.
Westfield from OpenEye Global on Vimeo.
Ikoniq is full service Remote Merchandising Unit provider based in New York. Greg Swistak is the CEO and is a member of the Kiosk Hall of Fame.
- Digital Signage for Wayfinding in Hospitals
- Whitepaper – Wayfinding Changing Dynamics Building Office Layouts by 22Miles
- Digital Wayfinding Kiosk – Qwick Media Announces QwickWay
- Interactive Wayfinding Kiosks to Army’s largest medical institution
- Directory Kiosk – New Interactive Building Directory Solution
- Wayfinding Kiosks – EXPRESS IMAGE AT MALL OF AMERICA®
- Directory Kiosk News – Simon Expands Interactive Digital Directories
- Wayfinding Kiosks, Travel & Tourism Kiosks
- Digital Wayfinding – Cool Project