2016 JFK Digital Wayfinding project by OpenEye Global and Ikoniq.
Ikoniq has a relationship with Westfield and has done a few projects together starting with something called the Wall Shop in Newark Airport. It is a retail store to help local businesses get access to the airport facility. Giving back to the community, per se. It was an interesting project because it is 20’ long, but had to be delivered through the small elevator in the concourse. Lots of interesting lighting and glass, when it’s open nothing disturbs the retail space, when it’s closed, the glass doors secure the unit and it gives the appearance of as museum case.
The next project Ikoniq did was for JFK and it is the directories you see in the video. It is actually a design that Westfield used in Europe, the programming was done by Openeye Global and 22 Mile.
Ikoniq just delivered another project to LA, for gate info and way finding. The programming on that one was done by Westfield Labs.
- Smart City Update & Digital Signage
- Interactive Wayfinding Kiosks to Army’s largest medical institution
- Kiosk Manufacturer and Software Developer Announces Interactive Building Directory Solution
- EXPRESS IMAGE DEBUTS NEW WAYFINDING TECHNOLOGY AT MALL OF AMERICA®
- Press Release – Simon Expands Network Of Interactive Digital Directories
- Wayfinding, Travel & Tourism Kiosks
- KIosks vs Kiosks
- Digital Wayfinding – Cool Project