Facial Recognition Kiosk Software
KioWare for Windows version 8.16 is now available with support for Omron’s Facial Recognition Device. It also now allows for the transferring files from connected phones or tablets to the kiosk.
Facial recognition is becoming commonplace and being used in multiple scenarios. Recently Hertz announced facial recognition being used now in renting a car (courtesy technology of CLEAR).
Facial recognition technology can be used to estimate a user’s age, facial expression (such as anger, happiness, neutral, sadness, and surprise), facial identity, gender, and more. When used with KioWare, the kiosk can serve different content based on predefined characteristics and behaviors.
Other Kiosk software features in this release
- Support for Chrome 70
- Website Icons are fine to use now
- You can lock the cursor to a display
- New auto start program control
- Innova hardware support
- ChipDNA Version 2.07 support
Read the full press release by KioWare and the new Facial Recognition support.
|Craig is a senior staff writer for Kiosk Industry Group Association. He has 25 years of experience in the industry. He contributed to this article.|
- Touchless Interface Solution Self-service kiosks – KioTouch
- Why Use Lockdown for User Interface?
- Asus Tinker Android Kiosk DIY mini PC KioWare OS & ASUS Team Up
- Windows Kiosk Software Customer Requests
- KioWare Kiosk Software Releases New Kiosk Software Solution for Chrome OS, KioWare for Chrome OS
- Facial Recognition Kiosk Software for Windows Released
- Kiosk Software New Release – Android 3.17 by KioWare
- ADA Accessibility Tip – Integrating Storm NavPad
- New Guided Setup in KioWare 8.14 Makes Setup Even Easier Than Before
- Android Kiosk Software – New Release of KioWare for Android
- Kiosk Software New Release KioWare® for Android & KioWare Classic for Windows
- Kiosk Software – KioWare for Windows Release 8.12 New Devices
- Kiosk Software – Wi-Fi Management & Expanded Guided Setup Assistance
- Turnkey or Bespoke by Laura Miller
- KioWare Selects cleverbridge to Drive Global Online Revenue – Kiosk Software