Parking Kiosk Supplier News
The city’s parking authority is replacing its kiosks, and drivers will now have input into how they pay for their parking. The authority has unveiled two new options — an old school-looking meter that takes coins and credit cards but is mobile-friendly, and an upgraded kiosk that runs off solar energy but is faster than the current machines. These kiosks also work with mobile devices..
The kiosks mirror the style offered in West Hartford, where motorists enter their license plates into the machine when paying for parking. This eliminates the need for a paper sticker, Hartford Parking Authority CEO Eric Boone said.
Boone said the authority dismisses 100 to 150 parking citations a month because drivers misplace their stickers but are later able to produce them.
The public is invited to share their preference by filling out a survey on the authority’s website, www.hartfordparking.com, or by visiting the group’s Facebook page.
Parking Kiosk Links
ADVANCED PARKING SOLUTION
Custom-designed outdoor parking kiosk with built in Core platform allows car park users to check and validate their parking. Low-impact solution to prevent exploitation of car park spaces by non-customers without the need for barriers or ticket booths.
Tesco partnered with Nexus Parking Services to deliver their parking solution and create a seamless, positive experience for customers. Our experience manufacturing in store kiosks for Tesco meant we were first choice to implement their car parking solution too.
- New kiosks offer convenience for state park visitors – Journal Advocate(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Detroit plans parking system using license plate technology(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Gym Kiosks for Visitor Parking Kiosk – Places Leisure Deploys(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Parking Kiosk News – Dover parking garage project(Opens in a new browser tab)
- SnowGate Ski Lockers Sells to Best Lockers(Opens in a new browser tab)