EMV Update for Self-Order Kiosks EMV deadlines have arrived, but many choose to skip the upgrade. EMV is still split into two big camps. One that is compliant and the other which will be, but not yet. Our prime supporting sponsor for this update is KioWare. Thanks! By Richard Slawsky contributor Richard Slawsky is an Educator and freelance writer,… Read More »
Ingenico Group the global leader in seamless payment, and Datacap Systems, an integrated payments middleware provider, announced today the installation of its Pay-at-the-Table solution at Uncle Oogie’s, a New Jersey and Philadelphia-based chain of pizzerias. Using Ingenico Group’s smart terminals, Datacap’s point of sale partner, PDQ Signature Systems was able to streamline the Pay-at-the-Table implementation for Uncle Oogie’s.
Table solution include:
- Acceptance of all forms of electronic payment, including EMV chip card, magstripe and NFC/contactless, including Android Pay, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay.
- Increased profitability as a result of higher table turnover
- Reduced wait times and increased service by bringing the point of sale to the customer
- Increased customer service by reducing wait times for payment, both tableside and curbside
- Improved business efficiency by adding real-time tipping
- Ability to future-proof businesses by enabling acceptance of chip & signature and chip & PIN