Ingenico Group the global leader in seamless payment, and Datacap Systems, an integrated payments middleware provider, announced today the installation of its Pay-at-the-Table solution at Uncle Oogie’s, a New Jersey and Philadelphia-based chain of pizzerias. Using Ingenico Group’s smart terminals, Datacap’s point of sale partner, PDQ Signature Systems was able to streamline the Pay-at-the-Table implementation for Uncle Oogie’s.
Table solution include:
- Acceptance of all forms of electronic payment, including EMV chip card, magstripe and NFC/contactless, including Android Pay, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay.
- Increased profitability as a result of higher table turnover
- Reduced wait times and increased service by bringing the point of sale to the customer
- Increased customer service by reducing wait times for payment, both tableside and curbside
- Improved business efficiency by adding real-time tipping
- Ability to future-proof businesses by enabling acceptance of chip & signature and chip & PIN