Here is an outdoor wayfinding unit in Colorado. Can you name the hardware manufacturer and the software application provider?
We’ll pony up a $25 Starbucks christmas card for the first person to get both right.
Send us a note with your answer!
Answers To The Quiz
It took more than one person to answer this one so we are splitting the bounty ($20 each). Here are the our best guess answers, with notes:
- The units are provided by Gable. Mostly in digital signage
- The software is two part
- The software geometry was provided by MappedIn
- The UI (the very nice look and interface and our first guess) provided by AcquireDigital
- The hardware provided by Gable but actually purchased from China and Keewin. You can catch Keewin at ISE 2019 in Europe. Link
- Estimated price for units we put between 20 and 25 thousand each.
Reference Link with Simon Case Study
Here is Gable presentation at recent tradeshow
|Craig is a senior staff writer for Kiosk Industry Group Association. He has 25 years of experience in the industry. He contributed to this article.|
For more information
[contact-form to=”[email protected]” subject=”KI – Wayfinder Answer”][contact-field label=”Message To Us” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]