So How Much Does A Kiosk Cost?
We are often asked “How Much Will The Kiosk Be”. It’s a bit like declaring you are going to buy a vehicle. What manufacturer, what features, etc. Is it a SUV and if so a small one or a large one? Contact [email protected] and we can refer you based on your needs and quantity
Too often iterations that are not really kiosks are called kiosks, usually, because the functionality is close to the same. A handheld tablet can range in cost from $75 to $7500. Which one are you talking about?
Questions we usually ask, when you ask
- How many units now and how many later?
- How big a screen do you want?
- Will you need someone to provide software?
- Will you be doing the software and if so what are the preferred platforms?
- Does the kiosk need to include devices like a printer, barcode scanner, camera, microphone, POS terminal?
- What about a computer? Do you need a hepped up i7 or will a Celeron/equivalent suffice?
- Are you wanting to consign any of those components?
- Is it a standup terminal, or a countertop, or a wallmount?
- Is outdoor a consideration and if so where and when?
- Service and warranty are significant price components, and they recur
- Do you want a custom design? Figure 50K of NRE (non-recurring engineering)
General Kiosk Price Range (including service and warranty)
- simple check-in low function – $500. Could be as simple as a tablet from Amazon (and China) or an AIO (All-in-one) or an actual kiosk. Success probability = low and expect them to be higher overhead with more downtime.
- High-end accessible patient check-in – can easily be 10K full package
- Smart city outdoor kiosk with big 55 inch screens? Figure 50K
- Financial bill pay range from $6000 to $20K
- Outdoor — 25% premium at minimum. There are different mitigation levels.
- Olea Kiosks – custom kiosks and standard kiosks for all applications and verticals.
- Pyramid – custom self-service kiosk solutions for QSR and more
- KIOSK Information Systems –custom kiosks, standard kiosks, full software development, remote monitoring and managed services.
- Kiosk Group – a complete line of tablet enclosures & stands
- American Kiosks – custom and standard kiosks made in America.
- FEC Kiosks – check-in kiosks and check-out kiosks
- LG-MRI – BoldVu® displays are built not simply to survive, but to thrive in outdoor environments.
- Peerless AV – large format indoor and outdoor digital signage kiosks
- Evoke – Award-winning cutting edge design, manufacturing quality and people-centric business.
- Kiosk Innovations
- Kiosk Group tablet kiosks are specialty
- Panasonic Restaurant Solutions
- Intel Kiosk embedded computing
AIO Providers (kiosk in function only)
- Mimo Monitors
- Insight Touch touchscreens
- TDS TOUCH Touchscreens
- General Touch – touchscreens
- Wells Gardner – touchscreens
- Goldfinger – touch monitors
- SUZOHAPP – OEM Components
For More Information
Contact [email protected]dustry.org and we can refer you based on your needs and quantity