Self-Service Kiosk Benefits
Retailers across categories are developing new ways to provide their customers with exceptional experiences today and in a post-pandemic world. Many are turning to offering self-service options that can improve the in-store experience while helping them maintain stability in these uncertain times.
Digital self-service kiosks are helping retailers drive more traffic and sales, cut down on customer support costs, and capture purchasing data to optimize product and sales performance. And in deploying this technology, they’re also prioritizing a modernized customer experience that facilitates consumer needs as they regain confidence in physical retail interactions.
Digital Kiosk Benefits
KIOSK and Retail Dive share six practical ways digital self-service is helping brands deliver the future of retail today:
- Enabling contactless experiences and virtual customer service
- Increasing in-store sales
- Monetizing in-store real estate
- Optimizing uptime during peak traffic
- Improving staff deploymentSecuring the self-service solution