Benefits of Utilizing Self-Service Kiosks in Quick Service & Fast Casual
May 2018 | www.frankmayer.com
The following is excerpt from the latest whitepaper by Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. covering Self-Service Kiosks in Quick Service and Fast Casual. See the complete whitepaper on the Frank Mayer website.
- Enhanced Customer Service
- Improved Productivity
- Increased Profits
Recent industry news pertaining to quick service restaurants (QSRs) and fast casual establishments has shined a spotlight on a growing trend in both sectors – the desire to enhance the customer experience through digital measures.
Included among the numerous digital options has been the growth of self-service kiosks where customers independently order food and pay using a touchscreen versus placing an order to a cashier behind a register.
In the April 2018 Restaurant Readiness IndexTM by PYMNTS.com in collaboration with Bypass and Bank of America Merchant Services, 41 percent of restaurant participants surveyed regarding 2017 Q4 data indicated they had implemented in-store kiosks, a four percent increase over the previous quarter. Kiosks were also the in-store feature that represented the greatest improvement since the previous study, showcasing the steady momentum behind restaurants incorporating self-order kiosk programs into their growth plans.
There are many advantages to QSRs and fast casuals adopting self-order strategies, but three well-documented beneits include enhanced customer service, improved productivity and increased profits. The solid growth and attractive benefits of self-service kiosks means we’ll continue to see our favorite QSRs and fast casual restaurants set themselves apart from the competition.
See the complete whitepaper on the Frank Mayer website.
Frank Mayer in the news
- In the Wild – King Sooper City Market Scan Bag Go – CheckOut Kiosk
- Spring 2018 Trade Show Recap
- Industry People – Reggie Medford joins Frank Mayer & Associates
- Generation Z and the Impact on Retail
- Self-Order Kiosk Approach Announced by Frank Mayer
- Frank Mayer March 2018 Blog – Virtual Reality and Other Tools
- 2017 – What’s in-Store for Retail – Frank Mayer thought session
- New Account Executive – Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc
- How bricks and mortar retailers can benefit from shoppers’ e-commerce habits
- Whitepaper – When Customer & Customer Experience Collide – Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.
- POP Design – ilumi® LED Smartbulbs, enlightens the IoT market at retail.
- Five Improvements for Dealer Display
- Arapahoe County installs new dmv kiosk for license plate renewals
- Pursuant Health kiosks to offer ADA Diabetes Risk Test – CDR – Chain Drug Review
- In-Store Merchandising Design for LaCie Seagate