Benefits of Utilizing Self-Service Kiosks in Quick Service & Fast Casual
May 2018 | www.frankmayer.com
The following is excerpt from the latest whitepaper by Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. covering Self-Service Kiosks in Quick Service and Fast Casual. See the complete whitepaper on the Frank Mayer website.
- Enhanced Customer Service
- Improved Productivity
- Increased Profits
Recent industry news pertaining to quick service restaurants (QSRs) and fast casual establishments has shined a spotlight on a growing trend in both sectors – the desire to enhance the customer experience through digital measures.
Included among the numerous digital options has been the growth of self-service kiosks where customers independently order food and pay using a touchscreen versus placing an order to a cashier behind a register.
In the April 2018 Restaurant Readiness IndexTM by PYMNTS.com in collaboration with Bypass and Bank of America Merchant Services, 41 percent of restaurant participants surveyed regarding 2017 Q4 data indicated they had implemented in-store kiosks, a four percent increase over the previous quarter. Kiosks were also the in-store feature that represented the greatest improvement since the previous study, showcasing the steady momentum behind restaurants incorporating self-order kiosk programs into their growth plans.
There are many advantages to QSRs and fast casuals adopting self-order strategies, but three well-documented beneits include enhanced customer service, improved productivity and increased profits. The solid growth and attractive benefits of self-service kiosks means we’ll continue to see our favorite QSRs and fast casual restaurants set themselves apart from the competition.
See the complete whitepaper on the Frank Mayer website.
Frank Mayer in the news
- Bill Payment Kiosks by Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.
- Court Kiosk – AI Kiosks for Government Check-In Kiosks
- Senior Living Technology – Assisted Living Technology for facilities
- College Campus Kiosks Transform Higher Education
- Market Insight – The Role of Retail Displays During the Pandemic and Beyond
- Facial Recognition Photo Kiosks
- Patient Check In Kiosk – Advantage Series
- Temperature Kiosks Mitigate Spread of COVID-19
- Cannabis Kiosks – 5 Questions with David Anzia
- Grubbrr Self-Order Kiosks
- Five Reasons Restaurant Need Self-Service Kiosks – GRUBBRR
- Temperature Kiosk with Remote Services Frank Mayer & Associates, Inc.
- Hawaii DMV Kiosk Oahu – New DMV Registration kiosks for Hawaii
- Self Service Kiosk FAQ
- Kiosk Benefits, Point-of-Purchase Trends & Merchandise Display
|Craig is a longtime writer of technical stories and documentation for many companies. He has 25 years of experience in the industry|