Industry People – Reggie Medford joins Frank Mayer & Associates
Reggie Medford brings more than 20 years of experience in the retail store fixture industry to his new position as Regional Sales Director at Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. His background working with leading global brands on full store and POP display programs has given him an in-depth understanding of the entire development, production and installation process. His areas of expertise include consumer electronics, footwear, sporting goods, luxury and apparel.
More Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. news
- Self service DMV kiosks aim to help shorten lines at satellite city halls
- Merchandise Display Bubba
- Gold Sponsor News – Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.
- Frank Mayer at ICX Summit
- Kiosk Magazine – FMA Magazine Spring 2019
- Self-Service Kiosks Meeting Customer Service Needs – Frank Mayer Expands Line
- Retail Marketing Psychology – Frank Mayer
- Point of Purchase Trends – Recap 2018 Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.
- Whitepaper – Determining ROI for Merchandising Displays and Interactive Kiosks
- Skip The DMV, Renew Your Car Registration At King Soopers « CBS Denver
- Perspective – E-Commerce’s Brick-and-Mortar Revolution
- Automotive Kiosks – Self-Service Technology in the Auto Industry
- ADUSA and Frank Mayer Announce Partnership
- People – Ron Bowers Retires From Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. After 35 Years
- Whitepaper – The Present-Day Kiosk and Its Benefit to Today’s Consumer