Kiosk Hall of Fame is now VOTING. Visit the voting link to cast your votes.
The Kiosk Industry Association announces that nominations are now being accepted for the Kiosk Hall of Fame. We expect to hold voting in over next few months and announce inductees at DSE in Vegas.
As the manager of the Kiosk Industry Association has commented, “It’s important that, along with encouraging the regulatory guidelines and best practice design engineering, we recognise the extraordinary people who truly are the industry”.
Big thank you to Edward Crowley at URway Holdings for sponsoring the awards in 2014. We were able to have nice awards and everybody liked them very much (including the one we shipped to Australia).
Current list of nominees
- Eric Dumouchel of Ultimedia (deceased)
- Traci Martin of Olea (and Ceroview)
- Gib Smith of Gibco
- Heinz Horstmann of PROVISIO
- Neil Farr of AcquireDigital
- Nigel Seed of Netshift & KioWare
- Ben Wheeler – Flextronics & Arral
- Tommy Woycik – Nextep Systems
- Tommy Wincent of Swecoin
- Lars Rosendahl of Rosendahl Conceptkiosk AS
- Wilf Medweth — IBM Toronto Canada
- Billy Giamo — IBM
- Florence Cummings – 3M (and Microtouch)
- Richard Freeman KIOSK
- Media & Fourth Estate
- James Vande Castle – Kiosk Magazine
- Mary Carlin – Edgell Publications
- James Bickers – Networld Media
To add nominations please send an email to Craig@catareno.com ideally with a paragraph description.
Current Kiosk Hall of Fame
- Frank Olea of Olea
- James Kruper of Kioware
- Sandy Nix with CTS
- Michael Smith founder of NeoProducts
- Edward Crowley with OneSource Interactive
- Ron Bowers Frank Mayer
- Peter B. Snyder Middle East Kiosks
- Thomas Smith of SelfService Networks
- Mike Mayer of Frank Mayer
- Hamed Shahbazi with TIO Networks
- Gregg Kaplan – President & CEO Coinstar
- Rick Malone – Founder KIOSK Information Systems
- Bradley Walker – Founder & CEO Nanonation
- Janet L. Webster – USPS
- Cortlandt Johnson – IBM Corporation
- Greg Swistak – Factura
- Doug Peter – President St. Clair Interactive
- Alex Richardson – Managing Director Netkey
- Lawrence Dvorchik – KioskCom Self Service Expo
- Lief Larson – President Workface, Inc.
- Francie Mendelsohn – President Summit Research
- Peter Berens – Founder Apunix
- Sylvia Berens – Founder Apunix
- Craig Keefner – President & CEO Kiosks.Org