Mimo Monitors New Touchscreens and Displays at Digital Signage Expo 2019
Mimo Monitors will be in booth #3022, showcasing and introducing a myriad of new products into their stable, ideal for conference rooms, digital signage, kiosks, and retail
CHICAGO, IL—March 25, 2019— Mimo Monitors , the experts in small touchscreen displays, will be at the 2019 Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world’s largest international tradeshow and conference dedicated to digital displays, interactive technology, and digital communications networks, in booth #3022 to preview and offer hands-on demos of their notable and new durable, high-quality, and innovative displays.
As Mimo Monitors continues to successfully grow, the company wants to continue to explore and expand to new arenas where they can leverage their expertise. “As a solutions-focused company we spend a lot of time listening to customer needs. We of course seek to
create products that already have demand, but also, products that our customers are specifically requesting to fulfill a need or solve a problem,” said David Anderson, CEO and President of Mimo Monitors. “At this year’s DSE, we’re showcasing an exciting lineup of previews and newly launched products that we believe will highlight our company’s flexible and wide range of capabilities, while also getting folks who stop by the booth interested to learn more.”
Some of the new and noteworthy products that will be on-hand at Mimo Monitor’s booth (#3022) include:
- The Mimo Vue With TanvasTouch: Slated to launch later this year, the Mimo Vue with TanvasTouch, is the first product to bring surface haptics to digital signage and conference rooms.This innovative display allows users to feel what they see on the screen, such as edges, bumps, or ripples, like never before.
- The Mimo Vue with BrightSign Built-In: This recently launched product integrates the BrightSign media player and Mimo Vue display, to provide a high quality, reliable, and fully-encompassing digital signage solution that’s intuitive to use, and simple to install and scale.
- The 24” 4K Mimo Vue with BrightSign Built-In: Now in preview and ideal for high-end retail displays, this 4K touchscreen provides a visually striking, crisp image at 3840×2160 resolution, while conveniently integrating the Mimo Vue with the BrightSign player for simplicity and ease-of-use.
- The Mimo Monitors 21.5” Outdoor Display: Previewing at DSE is Mimo Monitors’ first-ever outdoor display, ideal for kiosks. Designed to operate over a wide temperature range in both cold and heat, this interactive display, at a 1920×1080 resolution is 5x brighter than a typical display to ensure clear and visually pleasing graphic viewing in all kinds of outdoor light.
- Shelf-Edge Displays: Previewing at DSE and ideal for retail, Mimo Monitors is showcasing their first-ever shelf-edge displays. Available in 16”, 23”, and 35” these shelf-edge displays are ideal for seamless retail integration, providing high-quality and durable solutions.
- 24” and 27” Open-Frame Displays: Mimo Monitors’ largest open-frame displays to-date, will be previewing at DSE 2019. Ideal for kiosks, retail and more, these displays are simple to deploy and scale while offering up a high-quality interactive experience.