If you’re like 99% of our clients you probably want to get some idea of what your custom kiosk software will cost before hiring us for your project.
This is smart of you and we’re always happy to provide an estimate.
What most people don’t realize initially is that in order to make a great estimate, we’ll need to work together to plan out your project before we know how much work is involved.
Here’s the steps we use when creating an estimate for a custom kiosk software project.
Here are current options:
Kiosk Software Only
- KioWare – kiosk lockdown & secure browser with monitoring
- Nanonation – custom software & digital signage
- Vispero – Jaws software for Windows accessibility
- 22 Miles – Digital Signage and Wayfinding
- Acquire Digital – advanced digital signage and wayfinding
- PROVISIO – secure browser w/ remote monitoring
- Self-Service Networks – Gift Card and Cash2Card
- Esper — full-stack Android solution for the kiosk industry. Esper locks down the kiosks to the hardware layer for significant operational efficiency and performance.