Health Screening Kiosk Unattended by Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.
Editor Note: New health screening kiosk aka temperature kiosk by Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. does temperature screening the best way — in two ways.
- One is by asking the recommended CDC questions that employees need to answer. They relate to fever or feeling feverish (chills, sweating), new cough, difficulty breathing, and sore throat.
- The second way is also performing an infrared sensor reading of skin temperature. The sensor is infrared medical grade. We would recommend performing these types of checks at entry as well as when they exit the premises. At exit, the outside factors are eliminated and the electronic temperature sensor has a higher probability of identifying consistent and more accurate temperatures.
Worth noting the unit is capable of controlling door access (either a door lock or door unlock option) a dry contact relay is included with the system for interfacing with virtually any door/turnstile lock mechanism. No printing.
GRAFTON, WI – Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. has partnered with Data Display Systems, a technology company that engineers electronic display systems, to develop a kiosk solution for employers looking to enact health screening and temperature checks at their worksites.
The kiosk screens employees and visitors through customizable health compliance questions as well as temperature testing using sophisticated sensor technology. Results are then communicated to a remote content management system that provides a secure record of compliance traceability using nondescript user identification.
The result is a health screening and temperature kiosk that not only promotes safer conditions in a large workplace, but provides accurate readings, communicates data in real-time, and drastically reduces the costs of employing a dedicated
“We are excited to team with Frank Mayer and Associates to introduce a comprehensive system that protects employees and visitors while providing businesses with complete traceability,” says Bob Gatta, Chief Executive Officer at Data Display Systems, LLC. “This enables businesses to securely document compliance with CDC, state and local guidelines to sustain long-term business operations.”
“Businesses are looking for safe and effective ways to maintain workplace safety,” Mike Mayer, President at Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. adds. “With the health screening and temperature kiosk, we’re providing companies with an easy way to protect employees while saving costs on other, more expensive options.”
Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. is a leader in the development of in-store merchandising displays, interactive kiosks, and store fixtures for businesses nationwide. The company helps retailers and brands utilize the latest display solutions and technologies to create engaging customer experiences. Visit www.frankmayer.com for more information.
Data Display has cemented itself as a world leader in electronic display systems, earning multiple POPAI awards for creative engineering. Its emphasis on in-house engineering and prototyping, developing hundreds of custom circuits coupled with software development, and customer service distinguishes their products and collaborative creative process.
For more information visit one of our sponsors:
- Olea Kiosks, Inc. – Kiosk solutions of all types
- KioWare – Kiosk and digital signage software
- Pyramid Computer – Kiosk solutions of all types
- Nanonation – Kiosk and digital signage software
- KIOSK Information Systems – Kiosk solutions of all types
- Kiosk Group – Kiosk solutions tablet and small form factor
- 22Miles – Kiosk and digital signage software
- Vispero – ADA and accessibility
- Zebra – rugged computers, scanners and printers
- AUO – digital signage and kiosk touchscreen monitor displays
- Panasonic Restaurant Solutions – POS, Kiosk and Digital Signage solutions
- LG Electronics Business Solutions – digital signage and kiosk touchscreen monitor displays