Android Kiosk Software New Release of KioWare for Android
KioWare has a new release of KioWare for Android (version 3.15). Also they have also released a new KioCall Android App (available in the Google Play Store) for use on Android phones and tablets – it allows for sending and receiving calls to/from kiosks or other devices running KioCall.
Version 3.15 of KioWare for Android (Lite, Basic, & Full with Kiosk Management) has added a number of new features and UI improvements including password protection options for the configuration tool, an updated Android SDK (Version 26), ability to add superuser permissions when provisioning, and more. Using the KioCall Video Conferencing app (from KioWare), KioWare for Android can now accept incoming calls while in Attract mode. A new battery management tool is also available (for use with the ArmorActive Optica Pro LED™.)
Additionally, the KioCall videoconferencing app, previously available only for use on Windows devices, is now available as an Android app for use on Android phones and tablets.
- Self Service Kiosk FAQ by Frank Mayer & Associates, Inc.
- Kiosk Benefits, Point-of-Purchase Trends & Merchandise Display
- Retail Kiosk News – Frank Mayer Launches New Website
- Retail Cannabis Store Need Cannabis Self-Order?
- First All-Digital Restaurant In Oakland
- FMagazine Fall 2019 – Accessible Kiosks, Merchandising Displays and Best Design
- Self service DMV kiosks
- Merchandise Display Bubba
- Gold Sponsor News – Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.
- Frank Mayer at ICX Summit
- Kiosk Magazine – FMA Magazine Spring 2019
- Self-Service Kiosks Meeting Customer Service Needs – Frank Mayer Expands Line
- Retail Marketing Psychology – Frank Mayer
- Point of Purchase Trends – Recap 2018 Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.
- Whitepaper – Determining ROI for Merchandising Displays and Interactive Kiosks