Android Kiosk Software
KioWare has a new release of KioWare for Android (version 3.15). Also they have also released a new KioCall Android App (available in the Google Play Store) for use on Android phones and tablets – it allows for sending and receiving calls to/from kiosks or other devices running KioCall.
Version 3.15 of KioWare for Android (Lite, Basic, & Full with Kiosk Management) has added a number of new features and UI improvements including password protection options for the configuration tool, an updated Android SDK (Version 26), ability to add superuser permissions when provisioning, and more. Using the KioCall Video Conferencing app (from KioWare), KioWare for Android can now accept incoming calls while in Attract mode. A new battery management tool is also available (for use with the ArmorActive Optica Pro LED™.)
Additionally, the KioCall videoconferencing app, previously available only for use on Windows devices, is now available as an Android app for use on Android phones and tablets.
- How a Touchless Kiosk Interface Fits Into Your Business
- Touchless Interface Solution Self-service kiosks – KioTouch
- Why Use Lockdown for User Interface?
- Asus Tinker Android Kiosk DIY mini PC KioWare OS & ASUS Team Up
- Windows Kiosk Software Customer Requests
- Android Kiosk Software – KioWare for Android has a new release – version 3.18.
- KioWare Kiosk OS Software Releases New Kiosk Software Chrome OS
- Facial Recognition Kiosk Software for Windows Released
- Kiosk Software New Release – Android 3.17 by KioWare
- ADA Accessibility Tip – Integrating Storm NavPad
- New Guided Setup in KioWare 8.14 Makes Setup Even Easier Than Before
- Android Kiosk Software – New Release of KioWare for Android
- Kiosk Software New Release KioWare® for Android & KioWare Classic for Windows
- Kiosk Software – KioWare for Windows Release 8.12 New Devices
- Kiosk Software – Wi-Fi Management & Expanded Guided Setup Assistance