McDonalds Kiosk – Great Falls Montana Video
Self-serve kiosks are making their debut in the fast food industry! The recently renovated 10th Ave. McDonald’s here in Great Falls has just added self-serving kiosks to their menu. Instead of 3 places to order, there are now 8 in the newly designed restaurant.
In an effort to offer a better guest experience, McDonald’s is allowing their customers to have the opportunity of ordering everything themselves.
The staff that was once stuck behind the counter, are now making the experience more personable by helping out on the floor.
For many, the new service is great!
The good news is that these self-serving kiosks won’t be taking jobs away from the fast food industry any time soon. In fact, they’ve created some!
The new kiosks have allowed the opportunity for labor to be directed elsewhere, such as in the kitchen or helping customers on the floor.
One of these new positions is known as GEL, or Guest Experience Lead. This position is designed to help customers understand the new kiosk and order process.
It’s also important to note the new self-serving kiosks are just an option You can still order your meal the traditional way or through the drive-thru.
Overall these kiosks have drastically helped with efficiency and customer interaction.
- From UK and McDonalds — Dirty Touchscreens UK McDonalds – Verdict — Not So Dirty
- Bluestar and Zivelo Announce Distribution Partnership
- Restaurant News – Global Payments Acquires SICOM
- Self-Order – Approach Video Showing How Unique Needs Met
- Automation Comes To McDonald’s – NPR
- HMSHost rolls out kiosk ordering with QikServe kiosk
- Are McDonald’s kiosks better than cashiers?
- MCDONALDS ADDING KIOSKS TO 140 LOCATIONS IN STATE – The Denver Post, 2018-08-14
- Taco Bell Self-Order Kiosks Get Inspiration From The Airlines
- ZIVELO Wins Two Awards at ICX Summit
- Drive Thru Kiosk Solutions – Real World
- Feature – EMV Self-Service Update for Self-Order Kiosks 2018
- Wendy’s CEO Talks About Kiosks, Drive-Thrus & Future of Fast Food – The Street
- Self-Order Solutions Take Center Stage at Restaurant Show
- McDonald’s CEO: We are evolving the business in a meaningful way