McDonalds Kiosk – Great Falls Montana Video
Self-serve kiosks are making their debut in the fast food industry! The recently renovated 10th Ave. McDonald’s here in Great Falls has just added self-serving kiosks to their menu. Instead of 3 places to order, there are now 8 in the newly designed restaurant.
In an effort to offer a better guest experience, McDonald’s is allowing their customers to have the opportunity of ordering everything themselves.
The staff that was once stuck behind the counter, are now making the experience more personable by helping out on the floor.
For many, the new service is great!
The good news is that these self-serving kiosks won’t be taking jobs away from the fast food industry any time soon. In fact, they’ve created some!
The new kiosks have allowed the opportunity for labor to be directed elsewhere, such as in the kitchen or helping customers on the floor.
One of these new positions is known as GEL, or Guest Experience Lead. This position is designed to help customers understand the new kiosk and order process.
It’s also important to note the new self-serving kiosks are just an option You can still order your meal the traditional way or through the drive-thru.
Overall these kiosks have drastically helped with efficiency and customer interaction.
- Alexa Self-Order Voice Command Voice Response QSR w/ Customer & Employee. Beacon tech
- Self-Order Kiosks – Forbes Article Having A Moment
- Taco Bell Kiosk – Taco Bell president on kiosk: ‘It’s super fun’
- Asian Grill Opens New Location with Self Order Kiosks
- McDonald’s & Sonic Optimizing with Self Order AI Technology
- Tapit demonstrates unique self order kiosk
- Inside Times Square McDonalds flagship – CNBC
- Elliot Maras Tours NRA & QSR POS Providers
- ZIVELO and Dell Technologies Partner on self-service kiosks
- Appetize POS Boosts Consumer Spend, Driving Demand for Self-Serve Kiosk
- McDonalds Mobile Hack – Canadien Uses McDonalds Mobile App To Run Up Bills
- McDonalds Kiosk Free Burger Hack from Australia
- Drive Thru Ordering – McDonalds Goes For Dynamic Menus in Drive-Thru
- From UK and McDonalds — Dirty Touchscreens UK McDonalds – Verdict — Not So Dirty
- Bluestar and Zivelo Announce Distribution Partnership