McDonalds Kiosk – Great Falls Montana Video
Self-serve kiosks are making their debut in the fast food industry! The recently renovated 10th Ave. McDonald’s here in Great Falls has just added self-serving kiosks to their menu. Instead of 3 places to order, there are now 8 in the newly designed restaurant.
In an effort to offer a better guest experience, McDonald’s is allowing their customers to have the opportunity of ordering everything themselves.
The staff that was once stuck behind the counter, are now making the experience more personable by helping out on the floor.
For many, the new service is great!
The good news is that these self-serving kiosks won’t be taking jobs away from the fast food industry any time soon. In fact, they’ve created some!
The new kiosks have allowed the opportunity for labor to be directed elsewhere, such as in the kitchen or helping customers on the floor.
One of these new positions is known as GEL, or Guest Experience Lead. This position is designed to help customers understand the new kiosk and order process.
It’s also important to note the new self-serving kiosks are just an option You can still order your meal the traditional way or through the drive-thru.
Overall these kiosks have drastically helped with efficiency and customer interaction.
- Reverse Case Study – Outdoor Drive-thru Menuboards at McDonalds Go Isotropic
- McDonalds Project Ray _ Landini Associates Creating Cool McD
- McDonalds Video – Arnheim Post-Covid Config Distancing
- 2019 U.S. QSR Kiosk Research Market – Mercator
- Taco Bell Cantina Kiosks in Midtown
- Acrelec announces $223 million investment from Glory to expand in-store quick service solutions
- Dunkin’ on Demand digital kiosk – New Store Announcement Nashville
- QSR Self-Order Kiosks — McDonalds Flaw
- Kiosk Company – Evoke Creative
- Alexa Self-Order Voice Command Voice Response QSR w/ Customer & Employee. Beacon tech
- Self-Order Kiosks – Forbes Article Having A Moment
- Taco Bell Kiosk – Taco Bell president on kiosk: ‘It’s super fun’
- Asian Grill Opens New Location with Self Order Kiosks
- McDonald’s & Sonic Optimizing with Self Order AI Technology
- Tapit demonstrates unique self order kiosk