Olea Kiosks has released the Monte Carlo Gaming Kiosk, its latest self-service solution for the casino industry.
The kiosk arrives at a critical time for the gaming industry. While the economy has improved and overall wagering is up, the spread of legalized gaming to new territories has meant more properties vying for the same bets. In addition, new generations of gamers have not followed their forbearers to the slots machines, leaving aging Baby Boomers to provide the lion’s share of revenue.
To combat those forces, casinos are trying everything from installing new interactive, skill-based games to investing more in entertainment. One of the more successful strategies has been to place significant attention on casino loyalty programs, where frequent players can log their visits, table time and wages and earn “comps” such as free plays, meals and perks at any casino-affiliated resort.
While loyalty programs have historically been managed by staff, kiosks provide an ideal complement to the team that administers the program. They allow operators to deploy staff to other service needs, they are easily approached and used by patrons, and as is the case with the Monte Carlo, they can serve other marketing functions as well.
Featuring two large LCD panels and brilliant, programmable LED attract lighting, the Monte Carlo is designed to help operators build their loyalty programs and make the overall casino experience more fun and efficient for players and resort guests.
Additional uses include:
- Helping players join the casino’s loyalty program, update their data and check on their next rewards
- Queue-busting at onsite quick-serve or fast casual dining
- Self-checkout at resort retail shops
- Check-in/check-out at the hotel
- Enabling guests to make reservations at the spa
- Purchasing tickets for events and shows
- Tournament sign-ups
The second 22” LCD monitor allows deployers to promote products and services, advertise special prices at food venues, encourage participation in drawings and more. Finish options and the customizable lighting schemes ensure the kiosks will stand out on bright, busy casino floors, and their compact footprint helps them fit into virtually any floor plan.
Olea’s engineers, with years of experience designing for the casino industry, made sure the Monte Carlo was more than rugged enough to withstand the 24/7 operation of casino floors, even in smoking environments.
“We are fully invested in helping casinos meet the modern challenges facing their business,” said Frank Olea, CEO of Olea Kiosks. “The ability of kiosks to provide great service conveniently, as well as the liberty they provide deployers to move staff to more sensitive roles, are especially critical in environments where competition is high and every customer matters. That describes gaming now perfectly.”
For additional background on kiosks and the role they can play at casino/resorts, read our white paper, “Increasing the Odds with Kiosks.”
To learn more about how the Monte Carlo Gaming Kiosk can help casinos build loyalty and increase ROI, call Traci Martin at 800-927-8063 or email [email protected].
Olea Kiosks in the news
- Olea Kiosks®, Inc. Expands Leadership Team to Include Sales and Strategic Focus
- Five Payment Trends in 2021 – Appetize Technologies
- Olea Kiosks Expanding Doubling Production Burst Capability
- Hospitality Kiosk News – Olea Partners with UrVenue
- Healthcare Check-In Kiosk – Tilting Top Monitor
- Outdoor Kiosk Model Released by Olea Kiosks for Outdoor Ticketing – the Geneva aka “the Swiss Army Knife”
- Kiosk Design 101 – How To Mount Epson desktop printer in a Kiosk
- Olea Recruits Kiosk Industry Expert Rusty Gaynes to Serve as Director of Strategic Alliances and Partnerships
- Moe’s Southwest Grill First Kiosk-Only Restaurant is Now Open
- Temperature Check Kiosk – Olea
- Self-Order Drive Thru Technology Overview
- Self-Service Kiosks — Reducing Risk of Virus Transmission
- Biometric Security Screening Kiosks by CLEAR
- Charter Sponsor Series Review – Olea Kiosks
- Ticketing Kiosks Examples by Olea