In the Wild – King Sooper City Market Scan Bag Go Checkout Kiosk
We stopped by our friendly King Soopers off 120th today for a green matcha tea at Starbucks ($9 showed on mobile app as available) and at the front door were greeted by Scan Bag Go. City Market has installed these first two out by Boulder where we live.
Seemed pretty easy to do. We’re going to work up a grocery list and put it to the test. Vegetables, paper coupons, online coupons and anything else we can throw at it.
Here is an earlier article on the City Market deployment where we guessed as the design and manufacture as Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. We checked the manufacturer tag on the back and sure enough we were right.
More Information Related to Checkout Kiosk
- Market Insight – The Role of Retail Displays During the Pandemic and Beyond
- Facial Recognition Photo Kiosks
- Patient Check In Kiosk – Advantage Series
- Temperature Kiosks Mitigate Spread of COVID-19
- Cannabis Kiosks – 5 Questions with David Anzia
- Grubbrr Self-Order Kiosks
- FMA Magazine Summer 2020 – Temperature Kiosk Screening. Video Game Retail, Restaurant Kiosks & Visual Merchandising
- Five Reasons Restaurant Need Self-Service Kiosks – GRUBBRR
- Temperature Kiosk with Remote Services Frank Mayer & Associates, Inc.
- DMV Kiosk – New DMV kiosks for Hawaii
- Self Service Kiosk FAQ by Frank Mayer & Associates, Inc.
- Kiosk Benefits, Point-of-Purchase Trends & Merchandise Display
- Retail Kiosk News – Frank Mayer Launches New Website
- Retail Cannabis Store Need Cannabis Self-Order?
- First All-Digital Restaurant In Oakland