In the Wild – King Sooper City Market Scan Bag Go Checkout Kiosk
We stopped by our friendly King Soopers off 120th today for a green matcha tea at Starbucks ($9 showed on mobile app as available) and at the front door were greeted by Scan Bag Go. City Market has installed these first two out by Boulder where we live.
Seemed pretty easy to do. We’re going to work up a grocery list and put it to the test. Vegetables, paper coupons, online coupons and anything else we can throw at it.
Here is an earlier article on the City Market deployment where we guessed as the design and manufacture as Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. We checked the manufacturer tag on the back and sure enough we were right.
More Information Related to Checkout Kiosk
- Perspective – E-Commerce’s Brick-and-Mortar Revolution
- Automotive Kiosks – Self-Service Technology in the Auto Industry
- ADUSA and Frank Mayer Announce Partnership
- People – Ron Bowers Retires From Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. After 35 Years
- Whitepaper – The Present-Day Kiosk and Its Benefit to Today’s Consumer
- People : Pete Balistrieri joins Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.
- Arapahoe County DMV installs new dmv kiosk for license plate renewals
- The Rise of the Nontraditional Checkout
- Benefits of Utilizing Self-Service Kiosks in Quick Service & Fast Casual
- In the Wild – King Sooper City Market Scan Bag Go – CheckOut Kiosk
- Spring 2018 Trade Show Recap
- Industry People – Reggie Medford joins Frank Mayer & Associates
- Generation Z and the Impact on Retail
- Self-Order Kiosk Approach Announced by Frank Mayer
- Frank Mayer March 2018 Blog – Virtual Reality and Other Tools