Retail Forum Conference Gold Coast Marcus Evans September 2017
The Retail Forum will bring together CMOs, digital and omni-channel retail directors, heads of customer experience and solution providers from leading organisations in Australia and New Zealand.
Taking place at the RACV Royal Pines Resort, Gold Coast on 11 – 12 September 2017; attendees will benefit from visionary keynote presentations, real-life case studies and interactive sessions!
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Michele Fuhs, Head of Future Retail – Premium Retail Experience, BMW
- Ryan Gracie, Head of Marketing, Catch Group
- Martin Price, Head of Online, Target Australia
- Julie Fedele, GM Customer Experience Strategy & Design, Bupa
- Vanessa Rowed, Head of Marketing, Oporto Franchising
- Dominic Byrne, Head of Digital at Coco Republic and eCommerce Manager for Max Sparrow
- Rahul Asthana, Regional Marketing Director Baby & Child Care Digital & e-Commerce APAC, Kimberly-Clark
- Angus McDonald, General Manager Multichannel, Supercheap Auto
- Michael Donath, Head of Multichannel, Ikea Australia