Press release BusinessWire Dec 13, 2019
WESTMINSTER, Colo.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–KMA’s ADA & Accessibility Research Panel serves as an ongoing feedback mechanism between KMA and the community. We invite companies interested in accessibility, associations dedicated to accessibility as well as users who are blind or partially sighted to join and share insights and opinions on accessible technology and more through focus groups, online questionnaires & telephone surveys. Join the KMA ADA research panel today and help shape the future of accessible media.
In tandem with the research panel, KMA invites you to take our ADA Accessibility Quiz and qualify for a free consultation review. Register for a free copy of our MCR (Mandatory Current Requirements) ADA Guidelines as recommended by the KMA at our recent meeting with the U.S. Access Board in Washington, DC. Take the quiz here.
NRF 2020 – Visit with us in NYC on January 12-14 at NRF 2020 at booth 1703. For a complete preview of KMA companies at NRF you can read our NRF 2020 Preview.
- Retail Cannabis Store Need Cannabis Self-Order?
- Vispero Storm Accessible Kiosk Solution
- Peerless-AV Joins the Baseball Trade Show During the MiLB Winter Meeting 2019
- Self-Service & NRF2020 Preview – National Retail Federation tradeshow
- Join Our Accessibility Research Panel
- First All-Digital Restaurant In Oakland
- FMA Magazine Fall 2019 – Accessible Kiosks, Merchandising Displays and Best Design
- TDS touch introduces IP65 industrial touch display
- Turnkey Bill Payment Kiosks
- Self Order Kiosk for QSR – Broncos Technology – Mashgin, Aramark, Appetize
- Dennys Tablet Kiosk – Presto Selected Exclusive Pay-At-Table Technology
- How Self-Service Solutions Drive QSR Through Improved Customer Experience
- Why some shoppers steal at self-checkout
- ADA and Accessibility Quiz and MCR Guidelines for ADA
- Tradeshows — Marijuana Biz in Vegas
- Tradeshows – NRF2020 in NY Jan 12-14
If your company, organization, association, local, city, state or federal agency would like to participate at some level with the KMA, please contact [email protected] or call 720-324-1837
The KMA ADA Committee consists of Olea Kiosks, KioWare, KioskGroup, Storm Interface, Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc., Vispero, Peerless-AV, MimoMonitors, KIOSK (KIS), Turnkey Kiosks, Dynatouch, AudioEye and Tech For All Consulting.
Thanks for the generous financial support of our GOLD sponsors Olea Kiosks | KioWare | Nanonation | Pyramid | Frank Mayer | Vispero | Zebra | ZIVELO