Last Updated on
New updated retail kiosk software for Windows from KioWare with updated EMV support as well as improved tablet touchscreen response and device monitoring.
More information from KioWare
Retail Kiosk Software Solutions – Examples of Interactive Kiosks
Kiosks can be used by retail stores to serve the following customer facing functions and applications:
- Browse retail store websites for inventory available online, or in other store locations, allowing customers to order items that are not currently available in the retail location.
- Provide visitors with digital signage/kiosks for finding particular items, aisles, or departments.
- Enable customers to view videos to explain or educate on product usage.
- Communicate and display pricing or promotion information via easily updated kiosks.
- Access and print customized offers and coupons based on a customer’s profile, email, or reward number.
- Conduct customer surveys.
- Collect valuable customer data/profiles such as email, preferences, mailing address etc.
- Showcase examples of entire outfits (clothing), recipes (food), rooms (furniture) etc.
- Assist customers with “showrooming” (price shopping) against other, preselected retailers.
- Offer customers relevant add-on items based on the area of the store in which they are browsing.
- Allow customers to fill out an employment application.
- Play videos of commercials, customer generated content/submissions etc.
- Enable customers to customize, purchase, and dispense gift cards.
- Enable customers to enter a sweepstakes or contest for store products or rewards.
- Allow customers to lookup specific parts and sizes for a particular device or appliance.