Last Updated on
Interactive Kiosk Awards 2019 – Bell Canada & Taco Bell
The Interactive Customer Experience Association honored Taco Bell’s Self-Order Kiosks and the Bell Canada Smart City Kiosk Tuesday Jun 4, 2019 during their conference in San Francisco.
Taco Bell’s kiosks won for Best Restaurant, while Bell Canada Smart City Kiosks by Bell Canada won Best Kiosk.
Delivery, kiosks and other digital efforts are taking more prominent roles at Yum! Brands, moves that serve as a good reflection of overall trends in the quick service restaurant (QSR) space. Yum operates the Pizza Hut, Taco Bell and KFC chains, and the company’s fourth-quarter results, released Feb. 7, provided details about where those [… link]
Smart City Smart Kiosk Related News
- Smart City Kiosk – Peerless-AV® Puts Its Latest AV Solutions on Display at Digital Signage Expo 2019
- Smart City Update & Digital Signage
- Smart City – CityPost Information Kiosks Coming to Jersey City’s Streets
- Peerless-AV® Announces New Smart City Kiosk
- Four Providers of Smart City Kiosks Named IDC Innovators | Business Wire
- Digital kiosks may be coming to Harrisburg, creating ‘smart city’
- Newark starts smart-city small with a new connected kiosk