How much are you paid? Compensation Report for the Self-Service Kiosk Industry
EASTLAKE, CO – 11/16/2016 (PRESS RELEASE JET) — Instead of taking away jobs, self-service technology is opening up a host of new opportunities. A look at how self-service adds employees and also an internal look at compensation for people in the self-service industry and CAGR.
Kiosk Industry Group announces an extended feature article on job creation as well as internal pay scales for employees. Excerpts include:
“The consumer-facing technology results in labor savings for Panera; these hours are redeployed in the café,” Panera Chief Transformation & Growth Officer Blaine Hurst told Business Insider.
Transparency Market Research, for example, pegged the global kiosk market at $12.2 billion in 2015, with that market expected to grow at a 10.9 percent clip over the next eight years, reaching $30.8 billion by 2024.
- Kiosk news this month is nice article how automation is serving employees on ZDnet. This was part of a bigger feature on Automation in the Enterprise [link].
- Retail automation in the news is the Walmart BOPUS machine went into Store #1 in Rogers. Some pics and a video showing pickup process.
- Millennials Instore & Autumn Comforts: Discovering Your Shopper’s Comfort Zone
- Marijuana – Automated Cashier Hardware Demo
- Why retail automation is finally revolutionizing quick service restaurants and what it means for jobs | ZDNet
- EMV Compliance vs. PCI Compliance
Tradeshow News – next month is Marijuana show in Vegas and we are becoming media partner for DSE to be held in Vegas next spring (complete with Self-Service Pavilion).
About the Kiosk Industry Group
The Kiosk Industry Group is based in Denver Colorado and is the kiosk trade association and qualified marketing network for the kiosk and self-service industry. For more information please log onto https://kioskindustry.org. Our email contact is [email protected].
Advisory board members include Olea Kiosks, KioWare, Kiosk Information Systems, SlabbKiosks, OptConnect, PROVISIO, Crane CPI, ARCA, Turnkey Kiosks and Glory Global Solutions. Additional members include Pete Snyder and CTS (Connected Technology Solutions). Together they provide the strategic guidance and support for the Association in direction and focus concerning all types of transactional and informational self service solutions such as bill pay automation, lockers, loyalty, employee systems and customer retention. Device integrations include biometrics, foot traffic sensors, scanners, printers, demographic identification discovery, EMV and all types of cash and currency.
KIA is the kiosk industry association and our focus is simple, “kiosks in self-service”. Keep it simple.
Automated Cashier Video – https://youtu.be/ZtHv-KeD7kU