Ron Bowers Retires From Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. After 35 Years
Senior Vice President of Retail Technology Business Development Ron Bowers will retire from Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. on July 31, 2018.
Bowers began with Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. in December of 1983 as a sales coordinator and quickly moved into an account executive position the following August. His passion for retail, technology solutions and point of purchase displays helped him develop relationships with well-known companies like Allstate Insurance, Irving Oil, Eagle Foods, Kroger, Miller Brewing, KEO, MacGregor Golf, Arnold Palmer Golf, Nancy Lopez Golf, Nicklaus Golf and John Deere.
Bowers’ projects often earned gold Outstanding Merchandising Awards in the display industry, including a Display of the Year award from the POPAI organization in 1992 for his work with the John Deere shop-in-shop program.
In 2005, Bowers was promoted to Senior Vice President of Retail Technology Business Development and used his vast experience and superb relationship-building skills to generate new project opportunities for Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. His expertise concerning the point of purchase business has made him a well-known thought leader in the industry, and he’s been invited to serve on countless speaking panels and interviewed for numerous trade publications over the years.
“Ron’s professionalism, drive, loyalty, passion for sales and the relationships built with clients and associates were the foundations for his success,” says Mike Mayer, President of Frank Mayer and Associates., Inc. “His infectious positive attitude should be an example for all of us to follow, and he’ll be missed by clients and associates alike.”
Bowers’ retirement plans consist of spending more time with his wife, children, and grandchildren as well as pursuing his hobbies of golf, reading and retail technology writing.
Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. is a leader in the development of in-store merchandising displays, interactive kiosks, and store fixtures for brands and retailers nationwide. The company helps retailers and brands utilize the latest display solutions and technologies to create engaging customer experiences. Visit www.frankmayer.com for more information.
More Articles on Frank Mayer
- Kiosk Magazine – FMA Magazine Spring 2019
- Self-Service Kiosks Meeting Customer Service Needs – Frank Mayer Expands Line
- Retail Marketing Psychology – Frank Mayer
- Point of Purchase Trends – Recap 2018 Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.
- Whitepaper – Determining ROI for Merchandising Displays and Interactive Kiosks
- Skip The DMV, Renew Your Car Registration At King Soopers « CBS Denver
- Perspective – E-Commerce’s Brick-and-Mortar Revolution
- Automotive Kiosks – Self-Service Technology in the Auto Industry
- ADUSA and Frank Mayer Announce Partnership
- People – Ron Bowers Retires From Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. After 35 Years
- Whitepaper – The Present-Day Kiosk and Its Benefit to Today’s Consumer
- People : Pete Balistrieri joins Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.
- Arapahoe County DMV installs new dmv kiosk for license plate renewals
- The Rise of the Nontraditional Checkout
- Benefits of Utilizing Self-Service Kiosks in Quick Service & Fast Casual