Last Updated on
Tablet Kiosk Enclosures
Kiosk tablet enclosures come in many flavors. It usually depends if there are other devices involved or it is just a tablet “fixture”. Tablet fixtures are inexpensive pole stands or desktop L-mounts that utilize a VESA or some other attachment for securing the tablet. These are often iPad or Android and very inexpensive. There is a pretty wide range of quality and engineering available so you need to do your due diligence.
More complex tablet enclosures are usually for larger tablets (15 or 18 inch) where peripheral devices are also secured as part of a tablet kiosk solution. The greater majority of these are Windows based given the easy hardware support and pre-ordained access to corporate networks.
We have a list of tablet enclosure manufacturers and have sorted them basically by number of units in the field and overall market focus.
Experience and market focus count.
Tablet kiosk Enclosures (listed by functionality/alpha)
- ArmorActive (ipad enclosures) – part of MobileTechInc
- Beyond Kiosks (Kioskgroup subsite)
- Comet iPad Kiosks
- ipadkiosks.com (kioskgroup)
- Galaxy Enclosures
- Griffin Technology
- Innovative Products (Tablik)
- Lilitab – iPad enclosures
- Sparta Kiosk
- Connected Technology Solutions – over 10,000 iPad and Android units. Clients include Sears, casinos and many more.
- Urway Holdings
- Zivelo Kiosks
- Meridian Kiosks
Rugged Tablets (good lifecycle)
- Desko (airline vertical)
- DT Research
- Motion Computing
Consumer Tablets (here today — gone tomorrow)
More Tablet Kiosk information
- Kiosk Industry LinkedIN Group