Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. is an industry leader in the creative design and manufacturing of interactive kiosks, branded in-store merchandising displays and store fixtures for leading consumer product companies and retailers.
From design, engineering and prototyping through assembly, program rollout and customer service, we provide an environment of tightly integrated resources allowing for complete kiosk program management and flexibility to achieve your marketing objectives – start to finish.
Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.’s headquarters are based in Grafton, Wisconsin with offices nationwide.
New Whitepaper — 2017 promises to be an active one for kiosks and similar self-service devices. A new whitepaper, “Opportunities for Self-Service Technology in 2017”, looks towards the direction self-service kiosks are headed. Developed and published by KioskMarketplace.com, this whitepaper is sponsored by Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. and can be downloaded here.
“In an ever changing marketplace, we are the constant that provides you with a creative, responsive and thorough approach to every in-store merchandising or interactive kiosk program. Our mission is to create an environment which focuses on turning targeted in-store merchandising initiatives into guaranteed results.”
– Michael Mayer, President
Contact Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. about your next kiosk program!
Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc
1975 Wisconsin Ave.
Grafton, WI 53024
Google Maps location
- In the Wild – King Sooper City Market Scan Bag Go – CheckOut Kiosk
- Spring 2018 Trade Show Recap
- Industry People – Reggie Medford joins Frank Mayer & Associates
- Generation Z and the Impact on Retail
- Self-Order Kiosk Approach Announced by Frank Mayer
- Frank Mayer March 2018 Blog – Virtual Reality and Other Tools
- 2017 – What’s in-Store for Retail – Frank Mayer thought session
- New Account Executive – Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc
- How bricks and mortar retailers can benefit from shoppers’ e-commerce habits
- Whitepaper – When Customer & Customer Experience Collide – Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.
- POP Design – ilumi® LED Smartbulbs, enlightens the IoT market at retail.
- Five Improvements for Dealer Display
- Arapahoe County installs new dmv kiosk for license plate renewals
- Pursuant Health kiosks to offer ADA Diabetes Risk Test – CDR – Chain Drug Review
- In-Store Merchandising Design for LaCie Seagate