McDonald’s Kiosk News
McDonald’s this week described plans to install self-ordering kiosks and mobile ordering at its restaurants. It isn’t the only food chain turning to automation.
Good article using Chili’s. McDonalds in the U.S. has been a bit of a luddite but then there isn’t any usage date from Europe come to think of it.
Rationale for US here is good — The move to kiosk and mobile ordering, said Tristano, is happening because it will improve order accuracy, speed up service and has the potential of reducing labor cost, which can account for about 30% of costs. But automated self-service is a convenience that’s now expected, particularly among younger customers, he said.
- McDonald’s Kiosk aka McDonalds-like Kiosks(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Self-Order Kiosks – Forbes Article Having A Moment(Opens in a new browser tab)
- McDonald’s Kiosks News – Innovation Stores Chicago – NRA Update(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Social Security Kiosks – Visitor Intake Awarded to KIOSK
- EV Charging Station – Volta Billion Impressions (Peerless-AV)
- iPad Kiosk News – Human Services Kiosk with Scanning Tennessee
- CREATE Restaurant Show in Denver Next Week – Press Release
- Kiosk Manufacturer Video Olea Kiosks circa 2022
- LG EV Charging Stations – LG Electronics Buys Mango
- Samsung EV Charging Stations by Iotecha
- CREATE Restaurant Technology Event in Denver Next Week
- Digital Menu Board – Nanonation includes LG System-On-A-Chip SOC
- EV Charging Standards – Participate ANSI Roadmap Standards
- NRF 2023
- Samsung Kiosk – All-In-One Self-Service Solution for Retailers
- Legal Action Kiosk ADA
- McDonalds Coates Group Announcement – DMBs
- Kiosk Mobile App for Open Omaha Event by Nanonation
- Kiosk Engineering Examples – Real Life – Video
- DSE Tradeshow – Digital Signage Experience 2022 Agenda