Human Services Registration Kiosk
Nice example of eliminating queue time for citizens looking to apply for different state services. They get the paperwork at home and fill it out, then they visit the local office and upload their completed documents.
There are literally 100s of these units deployed. Worth noting too these are iPad based kiosks
Under its multi-year contract award for providing modern self-serve kiosks to the State of Tennessee, Kiosk Group will deliver another 56 kiosks to seventeen more Department of Human Services facilities. With over 290 kiosks delivered to 113 locations state-wide, Kiosk Group’s Liberty and Standalone kiosks dramatically reduce wait times from several hours to minutes thereby saving customers and the state time and money. Reach out to our Sales team and visit our website to learn how we can partner together to help your clients today!
- Two displays
- Scans and uploads 8×11 docs
- Users get paperwork in mail, fill out and then scan
- Registering for different services
Kiosk Group, Inc. is a privately-held, Maryland-based company that many leading companies, organizations, and government agencies trust and rely upon for interactive kiosks.
experience designing interactive kiosks
successful kiosk hardware projects
Kiosk Pro software downloads
Backed by experience
With over 30 years in designing interactive kiosks, we know what works. We’ve developed both hardware and software for hundreds of interpretive exhibits, transactional kiosks, sales exhibits, and training programs.
Partnering with us on your next kiosk deployment means you benefit from working with some of the most experienced people in the kiosk industry.
We focus on creating long-term client relationships, so you can feel confident that if you have questions about our kiosks or experience a problem with your order, we’ll do everything we can to help.
- Opinion – The Self Service Kiosk Surge(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Fundraising Kiosks for Non-Profits(Opens in a new browser tab)
- ID Scanner Kiosk Update – Fixed, Mobile and Contactless Scanning Drivers License Age Verification(Opens in a new browser tab)
- FAQ – Coronavirus Persistence on Inanimate Surfaces(Opens in a new browser tab)
- City Market betting on new Scan, Bag, Go system to save customers time | SkyHiNews.com(Opens in a new browser tab)