Kiosk payment devices
Kiosk payment devices include cash acceptor (bill validators), cash dispensing, credit card, EMV, coin acceptors and dispensers, and cash recycling.
Payments include gateways and processors. And in today’s world there is now Bitcoin as well as the nascent emerging mobile payments (take your pick on projected winner).
Payment Kiosk Sponsors
- Olea Kiosks
- Frank Mayer
- KIOSK Information Systems
- TurnKey Kiosks
- Marathon Deployment
- Storm Interface
- OTI Global
- Self-Service Networks
- UCP Unattended Payments
- ELATEC RFID
- Google GMS Certification – What is it and should you want it?
- Google GMS Certification – Posiflex Announces Android 10 Google Mobile Services Certification for Kiosk Platforms
- Web Accessibility – The Paciello Group Announces Rebranding, Changes Name to TPGi
- Zebra Article – COVID Changing Self-Service in Healthcare, Utility Bill Payment and Transportation
- Digital Signage for Wayfinding in Hospitals
- College Campus Kiosks Transform Higher Education
- Mike Mayer Reflects on the 90 Year Anniversary for Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.
- 3D wayfinding immersive digital signage kiosk – DIGI Award Winner 22Miles
- Kiosk Association (KMA) Announces New ADA Accessibility and EMV Initiatives
- DMV Kiosk Usage Skyrockets During COVID
- Kiosk ADA Checklist – 14 Point Checklist For Accessible Self-Service
- Hygiene Theater Revisited – How The General Public is “Educated” — Opinion
- Market Budget Update – State, Local, Education and Federal – Transportation Sector Update – Feb 2021
- Contactless Temperature Kiosk – Frank Mayer Portfolio – Forehead, Wrist, Remote Operation, System Integration, Doors
- QSR by Pyramid Computer and Intel Showcase