Payment kiosk & Bill Pay Kiosk
includes projects such as AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile.
Sponsors with Payment kiosk technology
- KIOSK Information Systems – Complete payment fulfillment options including cash, credit / debit (fully secure and encrypted), checks, gift cards, and electronic check payment.
- CRANE – Cash automation, cash recyclers and currency automation. Vending automation and systems.
- ARCA – for software and hardware self-service payment
Members with Payment kiosk technology
- UCP Inc. – EMV certified devices & gateway provider
Additionally, there are companies such as OptConnect which provide 3G/4G secure monitoring of Smart Safes for ATMs and Kiosks. Companies with software that directly support the cash and coin devices.
- Peerless-AV® Introduces New Large Venue Projector Mounts for Rental and Staging Applications
- ADUSA and Frank Mayer Announce Partnership
- iPadKiosk on Netflix – Luke Cage
- People – Ron Bowers Retires From Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. After 35 Years
- Pyramid Computer Kiosk
- Watch Amazon VR kiosk transform the future of shopping
- Whitepaper – The Present-Day Kiosk and Its Benefit to Today’s Consumer
- Water, Sewer Payment Kiosk Opens In Alpharetta | Alpharetta, GA Patch
- YVR’s Innovative Travel Solutions Cyprus Border Control kiosks for Entry and Exit
- Smart City Update & Digital Signage
- Four Providers of Smart City Kiosks Named IDC Innovators | Business Wire
- Do cashless restaurants discriminate against the poor? D.C. lawmakers think so.
- ZIVELO Blog – Large Scale Deployment Considerations
- Deployment & Field Support – Marathon Deployment
- Emerging chains go all-in on kiosks
ROI Rationale — Verizon Wireless has answered the call for a faster way for its customers to pay wireless bills. Nearly all Verizon Wireless Communications Stores feature bill payment kiosk payment stations, a fast and easy way for customers to manage their wireless telephone bills. The kiosks cut wait times drastically for customers who prefer to make in-store bill payments. The kiosks are very much like ATM machines, but instead of dispensing money they collect kiosk payments (Hey, that’s sounding pretty good already…) and they can apply credit to the customers’ wireless accounts. The machines accept cash, credit cards, personal checks and gift cards. Cash back. No interchange fees.
Payments can be posted for either a customer’s monthly service plan or for pre-pay service plans. The pay kiosks which are accessible during store hours-require only the customer’s account number and the establishment of a PIN number. Payments post immediately after the transaction is complete. The kiosk system proves advantageous to those who favor prompt, convenient transactions.
“The kiosks allow our customers to avoid waiting in line to make an in-store payment and give them greater flexibility and control over their payments,” says Keith Slater, director of communications stores for Verizon Wireless’ Upstate New York Region.
The immediacy of a kiosk payment can be beneficial in a number of situations:
- Customers can easily avoid late payment fees for a bill they may have overlooked.
- The parents of a college student would be able to make payments for their child, using the kiosk to help with the student’s finances.
- Customers who frequently travel for business or take vacations could use kiosks nationwide to manage their accounts.
- A family member of a customer who unexpectedly falls ill, or may be confined to the home (such as an expectant mother or someone with an injury) could pay the bill by using the kiosk.
As an added incentive to customers who use the bill payment kiosks, receipts from kiosk transactions often include special offers and promotions.
“The kiosks help us manage the flow of traffic through our stores more effectively and provide our customers with a much easier, quicker way to manage their wireless accounts,” says John Palmer, president of Verizon Wireless’ Upstate New York Region.
Bill Payment Transactions related information follows:
- Kiosk Information Systems Financial Services webpage
- VDC Self-Service Kiosk executive brief
- Benefits of Bill Pay Kiosk by US Payments
- Kiosk Market 2015 by Transparency Research
- Kiosk Market 2014 by CAKCEK